Entries with no category
(Ripped off and modified to fit the topic from the article “An interesting list of how to stimulate living on a submarine at home”).Put a hard lumpy mattress on a trampoline. Wrap yourself up in blankets and pillows on top of it. Have a bunch kids randomly jump on it and get a good night sleep cuz you gotta drive for 12 hours the next day.Place two chairs close together outside your closet (where you have placed your single bed) and do everything you want to do in the space of the closet and
at MC Donald's.....
1. The pay per hour is better
2. No Mc forced dispatch
3. You get to go home at the end of your shift
4. If the fryer breaks down your manager doesn't freak out and make you bug out of the Mc Donalds your working at and rent a Wendys for a week at Penskie.
5. When the weather sucks you get to go inside.
6. No Mc Cabbagepatch, Mc Grapevine, Mc Cajon Pass or Mc Donners
7. You never have to back into the parking stalls.
8. Your co
Copyright © 2012 The Truckers Report vBulletin Forum Software,
Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO