Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Heavy Load Member Dark_Majesty_06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Trucker?
    5 Years
    Age
    28
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    736
    Thanked: 157 Times

    Little Rock AR CB Shops?

    Hello guys! I need to find a cb shop close to me, as my general lee is acting up on me. I was curious if anyone knows of a cb shop in little rock that would be fit to work on my general. I just want someone competent in cbs and wont screw my cb up worse. Thanks.


  2. #2
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    May 2011
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Trucker?
    24 Years
    Posts
    1,766
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked: 389 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Majesty_06 View Post
    Hello guys! I need to find a cb shop close to me, as my general lee is acting up on me. I was curious if anyone knows of a cb shop in little rock that would be fit to work on my general. I just want someone competent in cbs and wont screw my cb up worse. Thanks.
    Take it to Ray's in W. Memphis (across the street from the Mcdonalds in the little strip mall there by all the truck stops. Or pm me and I'll get you in touch with one north of you. There was Kodiak btw LR and Conway, but he passed away....and CB Doctor down at Arkadelphia, but he died this year too. There aren't any techs any better than Ray or the one I use, that is my opinion, but I don't think you could disapprove it. There are also some good ones right here on this board, but they aren't close to you.

  3. #3
    Heavy Load Member Dark_Majesty_06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Trucker?
    5 Years
    Age
    28
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    736
    Thanked: 157 Times
    Yeah.. My only problem with west memphis is, im no longer otr but i just run logs down the same route everyday and can take a quick alt route one day and come smack dab out in the middle of the petro and pilot.

  4. #4
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Trucker?
    3 Years
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked: 361 Times
    i would avoid west memphis at all costs. not a good place. and i mean the area in general. its just not a good place to be around IMHO. check the thread on CB shop whitelists here in the forums.

  5. #5
    Heavy Load Member Dark_Majesty_06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Trucker?
    5 Years
    Age
    28
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    736
    Thanked: 157 Times
    Oh yeah, i stayed a few nights in west memphis there at the pilot. Never had many problems.. Thanks. Ill check the whitelist.

  6. #6
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    May 2011
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Trucker?
    24 Years
    Posts
    1,766
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked: 389 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillacdude1975 View Post
    i would avoid west memphis at all costs. not a good place. and i mean the area in general. its just not a good place to be around IMHO. check the thread on CB shop whitelists here in the forums.
    No it is not a good place. But Ray's CB shop is very good. I'm through there all the time, spend the night there occasionally, and the boogie man ain't got me yet........especially in the day light hours.

  7. #7
    Light Load Member
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northwest Mississippi
    Trucker?
    41 Years
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked: 80 Times
    I will 2nd the motion for Ray in West Memphis. He is really good, and will not mess up your radio. He can make a Connex or General Lee talk. His # is 870-394-4046 should you want to call him. I would ship it to him or make a day run. DO NOT take it to anyone else in W. Memphis. I would also make sure that Ray himself fixes the radio. Call before you make a trip. He is not always there all day.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tricky Rick For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    May 2011
    Location
    NW Arkansas
    Trucker?
    24 Years
    Posts
    1,766
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked: 389 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Rick View Post
    I will 2nd the motion for Ray in West Memphis. He is really good, and will not mess up your radio. He can make a Connex or General Lee talk. His # is 870-394-4046 should you want to call him. I would ship it to him or make a day run. DO NOT take it to anyone else in W. Memphis. I would also make sure that Ray himself fixes the radio. Call before you make a trip. He is not always there all day.

    What he said. (if you are going to ship your radio, you could just as easy use the tech I use, probably cheaper than Ray
    and more experienced with no chance of the "hired help" getting ahold of it because he works alone.....just sayin')

  10. #9
    Heavy Load Member Dark_Majesty_06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Trucker?
    5 Years
    Age
    28
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    736
    Thanked: 157 Times
    Alright. Guess ill call him up sometime soon and see if he will be around. Who is your tech mike? im open to all suggestions that dont have me making a 125-150 mi trip.

  11. #10
    Medium Load Member
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Trucker?
    EX-5 Years
    Posts
    513
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked: 134 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by mike5511 View Post
    What he said. (if you are going to ship your radio, you could just as easy use the tech I use, probably cheaper than Ray
    and more experienced with no chance of the "hired help" getting ahold of it because he works alone.....just sayin')
    ray is the only 1 in the shop right now, andy who used to run nites got a fulltime job and now only works an occasional saturday here and there. Ray is the only 1 there and yes he isnt always there all day, but he does do the fedex/ups daily.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •