Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 809
  1. #241
    The Grandfather of Flatbed
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A.W.O.L
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    5,820
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked: 7,578 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselbear View Post
    That's acting like an adult. So if the guy goes down the road and a car comes off, I guess you wouldn't feel bad. You just continue to prove that you are a self centered individual that could care less about anyone but yourself. How would you feel if someone did that to you? I have no idea if you have any loved ones, but what if the guy pulled out and harmed one of your loved ones? I guess this is acting like a professional.



    Whoa! Calm down Barney!!!!!


    He was just joking with someone he jokes around with a lot on here.....Put yer bullet back in yer shirt pocket and take a tranquilizer!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to blackw900 For This Useful Post:


  3. #242
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Trucker?
    No
    Posts
    1,796
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked: 2,779 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Wallbanger View Post
    Wow you actually took that post seriously? I clearly posted it because Hammer, a carhauler, posted right before me.

    Put a chill pull in your next donut.

    You would be surprised what I see. Had a container guy last week that someone at the local truck stop cut his zipties that he put on the container chassis anchor points on the rear. I have seen a trailer pull out of the truck stop somehow, still not sure how he made it that far and when he did the trailer locking pin on 5th wheel had been pulled. He dropped the trailer right there in the middle of the road. Seen car haulers that have had their straps removed.

  4. #243
    The Grandfather of Flatbed
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A.W.O.L
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    5,820
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked: 7,578 Times
    Yeah....But it's all about "CONTEXT" around here.....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackw900 For This Useful Post:


  6. #244
    Tattooed & Insane - Forum Sparkler Mud Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Devil's Land, kentucky
    Trucker?
    3 Years
    Age
    30
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked: 574 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselbear View Post
    That's acting like an adult. So if the guy goes down the road and a car comes off, I guess you wouldn't feel bad. You just continue to prove that you are a self centered individual that could care less about anyone but yourself. How would you feel if someone did that to you? I have no idea if you have any loved ones, but what if the guy pulled out and harmed one of your loved ones? I guess this is acting like a professional.
    Somebody forgot to take their happy pill today!

  7. #245
    The Grandfather of Flatbed
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A.W.O.L
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    5,820
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked: 7,578 Times
    We're not the normal truckstop idiots around here.....Well, Maybe Harvey is.

    But most of the rest of us are fine!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackw900 For This Useful Post:


  9. #246
    Banned or Retired
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    1,371
    Thanked: 1,959 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by blackw900 View Post
    We're not the normal truckstop idiots around here.....Well, Maybe Harvey is.

    But most of the rest of us are fine!

  10. #247
    The Grandfather of Flatbed
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A.W.O.L
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    5,820
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked: 7,578 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Wallbanger View Post

    Typical Union guy.....Brings a bat to a water balloon fight!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to blackw900 For This Useful Post:


  12. #248
    Banned or Retired
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    1,371
    Thanked: 1,959 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by blackw900 View Post
    Typical Union guy.....Brings a bat to a water balloon fight!
    That hurts, Bdub....

  13. #249
    Tattooed & Insane - Forum Sparkler Mud Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Devil's Land, kentucky
    Trucker?
    3 Years
    Age
    30
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    468
    Thanked: 574 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselbear View Post
    You would be surprised what I see. Had a container guy last week that someone at the local truck stop cut his zipties that he put on the container chassis anchor points on the rear. I have seen a trailer pull out of the truck stop somehow, still not sure how he made it that far and when he did the trailer locking pin on 5th wheel had been pulled. He dropped the trailer right there in the middle of the road. Seen car haulers that have had their straps removed.
    I seen a city cop in hot persuit of his buddies for lunch a few yrs ago flash his strobes as he came to an intersection (no siren and he had a red signal)a family was pullin through the intersection as he approached. The cop hit the car killing 1 of the passengers. Was he acting professionally?

  14. #250
    Banned or Retired
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    1,371
    Thanked: 1,959 Times
    How about the cop in Indianapolis that got drunk and ran over a motorcycle in his squad car. Biker was killed.

    What happened to the cop? Nothing, of course.

Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast