Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Trucker?
    No
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times

    Independent Documentary

    Hey,



    I'm working on an independent documentary about commercial company. If you have any stories or insights to share on the subject, your input would be greatly appreciated. I shot for two weeks and interviewed a half dozen girls or so, but I'm always looking for more input/stories/advice.

    Sincerely,
    Alex

  2. #2
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Trucker?
    No
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times

    Independent Documentary

    Hey,

    I'm working on an independent documentary about the lives of truckers and working girls. If you have any stories/opinions on the subject, any input would be greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,
    Alex

  3. #3
    Road Train Member ChromeDome's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Trucker?
    12 Years
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,437
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked: 1,882 Times
    Lot Lizards are nasty.
    They wake me up at night.
    And I wish they would go bother someone else and not drivers on break.
    That is about all I have to say lol.
    Never in my life have I seen an attractive lot lizard, and the only one I saw that was close I was almost 100% sure was a cop.

  4. #4
    Road Train Member stranger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NC
    Trucker?
    34 Years
    Posts
    3,219
    Thanks
    982
    Thanked: 4,014 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome View Post
    Lot Lizards are nasty.
    They wake me up at night.
    And I wish they would go bother someone else and not drivers on break.
    That is about all I have to say lol.
    Never in my life have I seen an attractive lot lizard, and the only one I saw that was close I was almost 100% sure was a cop.
    They look really bad now, but there were some fine ones back in the mid 70's if you were in the right areas.

  5. #5
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Trucker?
    No
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times
    Some of the ones I hung out with in Jessup, MD were surprisingly good looking.

  6. #6
    Road Train Member 3.14's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Trucker?
    4 Years
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked: 263 Times
    look for a girl by the name of "dee" at the flying j in the suburbs of des moines, ia.

  7. #7
    Light Load Member RAMPAGE's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, U.S.A.
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 9 Times
    the lot lizzard thing is blown outta proportion really because not evey truck stop had them people who are not truckers would think that there is 50 lizzards at every truck stop 24/7 365 when that's not even the case! there is known truck stops that are known to have them.

    example:

    the t/a in ontario is known to have them but there are only at a specific locaton and it's not like they will bother u after u tell them to leave u alone.

    pilot x-126 on i-80 dosen't have lizzards.

    hope that helps u a little bit.

  8. #8
    Light Load Member RAMPAGE's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, U.S.A.
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 9 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14 View Post
    look for a girl by the name of "dee" at the flying j in the suburbs of des moines, ia.

    the 1 on hickman?

  9. #9
    Road Train Member 3.14's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Trucker?
    4 Years
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked: 263 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMPAGE View Post
    the 1 on hickman?
    not too sure. i came across her little website while searching for a lot lizard video to put in a LL thread elsewhere on this site. she can be found at the urbandale flying j. dunno what street that j is on, though, because i never stop in des moines. like amarillo, i ONLY stop to fuel up and nothing else.

  10. #10
    Light Load Member RAMPAGE's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, U.S.A.
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 9 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14 View Post
    not too sure. i came across her little website while searching for a lot lizard video to put in a LL thread elsewhere on this site. she can be found at the urbandale flying j. dunno what street that j is on, though, because i never stop in des moines. like amarillo, i ONLY stop to fuel up and nothing else.
    yeah da flying j is on hickman and the pilot is on douglas x-126 on i-80 but i never stop at the flying j...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast