Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 442
  1. #81
    Road Train Member Alanp613's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Haslet,Tx
    Trucker?
    10 Years
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    857
    Thanked: 797 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid2 View Post
    Uhh a few hundred dollars more a week is quite a bit and I will still take off alot more time than you at the same time.

    How do you make over 100k at the end of your lease? The truck will not be worth anything near that with all those miles if that is what you are talking about. Like I said I would guarantee that not even 2% of the people who lease a truck from JCT ever finish the lease.

    Evidently frtshkr does not want to keep the bet on who makes more over the 6 month period from when I started at Risinger. I even offered to pay twice as much as he had to if I lost.

    currently i make 70k after taxes after truck is paid off, my income increases roughly another 30k from truck payments. 70 + 30 is 100.....I don't care how much you make, like we've all said glad you found a place you liked, so stop thinking your company is ANY better!!!!!


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanp613 For This Useful Post:


  3. #82
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Trucker?
    16 Years
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked: 440 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanp613 View Post
    currently i make 70k after taxes after truck is paid off, my income increases roughly another 30k from truck payments. 70 + 30 is 100.....I don't care how much you make, like we've all said glad you found a place you liked, so stop thinking your company is ANY better!!!!!
    I don't think Risinger is better I KNOW they are better than JCT. If JCT was better they would pass the fuel discount they are getting off the fuel you purchase to you instead of keeping it for themselves.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigKid2 For This Useful Post:


  5. #83
    Road Train Member Alanp613's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Haslet,Tx
    Trucker?
    10 Years
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    857
    Thanked: 797 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid2 View Post
    I don't think Risinger is better I KNOW they are better than JCT. If JCT was better they would pass the fuel discount they are getting off the fuel you purchase to you instead of keeping it for themselves.

    keep thinking that ok, that's why your company isn't even growing any, and the last owners had to sell the company...anyways your 2% lease completion is just bs. Also JCT has so many drivers that trade their truck in after 3-4 years to keep a warranty on the truck..now stop bashing a company you know absolutely nothing about...you're just jealous that they didn't hire you cuz you can't DRIVE!!!!! you got no body else to blame but YOURSELF!!!! Now go back to your thread that no one looks at except for one or two ppl that actually posted....I'll give you a year or two when they start screwing with you and then you'll start complaining about the company just like what you did with your previous companies..now go on and make you the big bucks you claim to make there and stop coming here to spread nonsense!!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanp613 For This Useful Post:


  7. #84
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Trucker?
    16 Years
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked: 440 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanp613 View Post
    keep thinking that ok, that's why your company isn't even growing any, and the last owners had to sell the company...anyways your 2% lease completion is just bs. Also JCT has so many drivers that trade their truck in after 3-4 years to keep a warranty on the truck..now stop bashing a company you know absolutely nothing about...you're just jealous that they didn't hire you cuz you can't DRIVE!!!!! you got no body else to blame but YOURSELF!!!! Now go back to your thread that no one looks at except for one or two ppl that actually posted....I'll give you a year or two when they start screwing with you and then you'll start complaining about the company just like what you did with your previous companies..now go on and make you the big bucks you claim to make there and stop coming here to spread nonsense!!!
    The last owners sold the company because they didn't rip the drivers off stealing the fuel discount and charging almost $1000 a week to lease a truck like JCT does to keep the profits rolling in. 12 years never had a preventable accident I bet you can't say that. Oh hell I know you can't because you have only been driving half as long. I was not hired because a car passed me going 15 mph faster than me and I did not slow down I just let them walk away from me so who slows down for that? This is the bad campany thread I was told over and over to post here so that is what I am doing. Go back to the thread where you guys do nothing but lie and then whine and cry when somebody posts something bad. I sure don't cry to the mods when somebody posts bad things on my thread. It is pretty bad when somebody posts on Facebook about going home every 3 weeks and you guys tell him JCT is not for him then because he won't make any money. That is absolutely sad that somebody has to stay out like 6 weeks to be able to make a living because the lease payments are so high.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BigKid2 For This Useful Post:


  9. #85
    Road Train Member Alanp613's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Haslet,Tx
    Trucker?
    10 Years
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    857
    Thanked: 797 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid2 View Post
    The last owners sold the company because they didn't rip the drivers off stealing the fuel discount and charging almost $1000 a week to lease a truck like JCT does to keep the profits rolling in. 12 years never had a preventable accident I bet you can't say that. Oh hell I know you can't because you have only been driving half as long. I was not hired because a car passed me going 15 mph faster than me and I did not slow down I just let them walk away from me so who slows down for that? This is the bad campany thread I was told over and over to post here so that is what I am doing. Go back to the thread where you guys do nothing but lie and then whine and cry when somebody posts something bad. I sure don't cry to the mods when somebody posts bad things on my thread. It is pretty bad when somebody posts on Facebook about going home every 3 weeks and you guys tell him JCT is not for him then because he won't make any money. That is absolutely sad that somebody has to stay out like 6 weeks to be able to make a living because the lease payments are so high.
    Obviously u don't understand the difference between A lease And a lease purchase.
    As for you u will never own the truck whereas we will, its like buying a truck on the market. You get the protection of walking away from a lease rather than buying right from the beginning.also nothing we said on the main thread was a lie. If u think that tell me one example of a lie reject. This is the last response to your idiocy. You are no better than any other bashers. In here that only tell half the story. Good luck with your company where they steal your surcharge.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alanp613 For This Useful Post:


  11. #86
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Trucker?
    16 Years
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,669
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked: 440 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanp613 View Post
    Obviously u don't understand the difference between A lease And a lease purchase.
    As for you u will never own the truck whereas we will, its like buying a truck on the market. You get the protection of walking away from a lease rather than buying right from the beginning.also nothing we said on the main thread was a lie. If u think that tell me one example of a lie reject. This is the last response to your idiocy. You are no better than any other bashers. In here that only tell half the story. Good luck with your company where they steal your surcharge.
    They steal out surcharge? It is just given to us at a pay rate 11 cents higher that you get and the surcharge is then lower it adds up to be the same as yours. You say that JCT drivers will own the truck??? About 2% maybe and how many that post on the main thread have completed the lease??? I have read the whole thing and I have not seen one yet that has. I know you are used to eating rice which is a good thing because that is about all JCT lease drivers can afford. You want an example of a lie?? Everytime you guys tell a poster that it is a good company you are telling a HUGE LIE! Go back to the beginning of the thread and see how many people start there andpost and a few months later they are not posting anymore it is probably because they are no longer there and can't afford their internet anymore because of the financial hole they are in from working there. I think I will enjoy my couple hundred a week more I make which you admitted and take alot more timeoff than you.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BigKid2 For This Useful Post:


  13. #87
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    If you are considering working for JCT to be an owner operator, DON'T DO IT!
    When I first looked at JCT, I kept an open mind, read the "good" and "bad" forums about this company then decided to submit an online app for this company. About two days later I received a call from Debbie in their recruiting department. She played her role in being very sweet, kind and spoke with concern to the questions you have regarding JCT. Tho she answered my questions, I have learned that she is instructed to answer questions in a way, just like how a venus fly trap patiently waits for it's next victim. Blinded by what I was told, and after she received all my info as requested, I received a call from Debbie on a Tuesday morning asking me if I would like to come work for JCT. I told her yes and immediately she tried to get me to come in to orientation the coming Sunday. Since I live 1200 miles from their terminal I told Debbie that I would prefer to fly instead of taking a bus. Debbie told me that they would reimburse me the cost of the bus ticket if I chosen to fly which I thought was nice, but since it was such short notice, the cost of the flight would be to high to fly out for that coming Sunday. I asked her if it would be possible to fly out two weeks later which she had no problems with. After I purchased the flight my first suspicion about JCT was the number of calls I received from Debbie in regards to confirming my flight and making sure I had all the information on the hotel and cab ride. Those calls I received were a clear sign to make sure I didn't change my mind and back out. I arrived on a Saturday at the Tulsa airport after which I called the taxi number that Debbie gave me and I was then taken to the Days Inn West hotel. After arriving at the hotel, I was surprised that I would have to walk a quarter mile to get food at McDonald's (McDonald's was the closest food joint) when they could have easily gave me a room at the Motel 8 which was right behind McDonald's. I have no problem walking but their choice of hotel spoke "cheap" to me.
    On Sunday morning at 6:50 am you are loaded on the JCT bus that arrives and then swept off to the terminal to being orientation. After getting on the bus and doing a quick head count, there were 14 of us. After we reached the terminal we were taken into there orientation room to began the long day with the safety guy Mike. As soon as Mike started to talk, it was clear that Mike was a bend over butt buddy for JCT. It was at that point I realized I was not home with this company. With over 10 years experience driving I realized I made a fatal mistake when Mike started belittling us and spoke to us as if we were just starting to learn how to drive. At that point JCT clamps it's jaws upon you to make sure you realize who is in charge. They use military fear tactics and speak how quickly they can terminate you but at the same time speak in a round about way in how you will need to run illegal to keep your job. By the time lunch came around, it was easy to see among the others how we all felt. Butt buddy Mike's job is to put that fear into you and it doesn't end there. After lunch comes the driving test and backing test. Yep... can you believe a backing test? I realized again, it was something just to belittle us new drivers. As for the driving test, 6 or 7 of us pile into a beat up freightshaker with a super ten. Now for most of us out there know, a super ten is not a common transmission you see in today's trucks. Again I mark it up as another scare tactic because none of their current fleet of trucks have a super ten. JCT thought process on this is to try to break you with an unfamiliar transmission, your peers behind you and butt buddy Mike sitting in the passage seat giving you lousy directions on where to go for this test. After all the testing is done, it was 5 pm and you are sent off to the hotel with homework to do for the next day. After getting back to the hotel, I really had thoughts of packing up my items to head back home. I just could not see staying with a company that did not have a family atmosphere. Monday morning comes around and while I'm getting my coffee and something to eat at the hotel, a driver from JCT was there giving some pointers. He didn't have to say much til I realized he fell into the realm of being JCT butt buddy and told us that if you didn't bend over for JCT, you wouldn't last long. So with the day starting out on the wrong foot it gets worse when Javada (not sure how she spells her name) comes to pick us up with whip in hand. After reaching the terminal and sitting down, we all pretty much realized she was just another JCT butt buddy right along with her assistant. I was truly disgusted to see that if you didn't get down upon your knees for them, there was just no way you would survive.
    About 10 am my destination changed very quickly with JCT and I wasn't surprised. As I was sitting in the orientation, I was pulled into John Malloway's (again not sure of the spelling) office and was told that I failed the driving test. Was I surprised... No, but they also seen in my eyes along with my actions that I would never be one of their butt buddy's. Oh, and if you are wondering how I failed the test, at the entrance of a off ramp that did not have a ramp speed and coming off of a 75 mph highway, I was doing a 50 mph at the moment and the off ramp was a mile long before it teed into the next road. Anyways, Master butt buddy John quickly sent me on my way along with another driver off to the bus terminal. Honestly, I am very glad that it happened because I knew it wouldn't have been long before I told them to take their job and shove it. What I have learned about JCT is that, you will have to give up your family for them because they don't believe in home time, you will have to walk on pins and needles for them because after any mishap, you will probably be out of a job, and finally, you need to be an ### kissing butt buddy to keep your glorified company job. If you are still thinking about working for them, think about this... Do you think that the 2007 truck that they will give you is worth the $90000+ you will end up paying for it? Don't be a fool... as the saying goes... If it's sound to good to be true... it probably is...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delerius For This Useful Post:


  15. #88
    Road Train Member thelastamericanhippy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Location
    jacksonville, fl
    Trucker?
    No Answer
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked: 298 Times
    Another failed road test,

    that sucks.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to thelastamericanhippy For This Useful Post:


  17. #89
    Road Train Member Alanp613's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Haslet,Tx
    Trucker?
    10 Years
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    857
    Thanked: 797 Times
    No comment glad they didn't take on another bragger with a know it all, I'm too good for this attitude. Idiotic is what I call it.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alanp613 For This Useful Post:


  19. #90
    Medium Load Member zyk285's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Trucker?
    4 Years
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked: 63 Times
    blah blah blah about JCT!!! from what Ive heard JCT sounds like a good deal...

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zyk285 For This Useful Post:


Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •