1 gallon oil overfill

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Nickstar, Aug 30, 2016.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Ya know all dogs gotta drip a little bit to mark territory. If it aint dripping, something's wrong.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada

Dude..You will be an a hole if something happened or broke and you knew we here are all brothers from different monther helping others and didnt use all this forums options..

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada

Lost a kidney back in 09 just before i started where im at now..Surgery in feb cause it came back on the nubbys were my kidney was and during some discovery it was found in my liver...Im in a trials program to see if this new drug works or not but dr sez without treatment i have 50/50 chance is seeing two yrs...My feet reciently started to randomly swell some but nothin serious so other than that im feelin fine as normal..Im sure when this cancer really grabs ahold of me and i see things change ill start freakin but for now,i live my lifr as per normal....Dispatch is always asking and dbl chking on me..I seriously think they love me there...When i had to tell them the gals gave me hugs and shed a few tears kinda deal..The mechanics and drivers i know gave me thumbs up n such...Even my boss has sat down with me and talked with me about it for a bit..

Grubby, tucker and x1Heavy Thank this.
  5. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Feet swelling?

Fluids coming down there more than the body is removing via kidneys. It matches your situation. Hum... I should try to get you to talk to doctor for taking duretics to remove fluids before those feet and ankles get to taking on a sort of a chronic situation where your nodes all over them will develop into a elephantine swelling that will cripple you.

I hope you can find a middle ground. Never mind what they tell you about two years. We are not gauranteed tomorrow. If you are onery enough you will outlive us all. =)

Peace be to you and yours.

6. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Yeap feet swellin randomly..Just started about a cpl weeks ago but only one foot and very little..Reciently its both and noticeable but ill google what you just posted....
    Im not sure where i get it but im to #### stubborn to go just yet..Not sure if its fr my mom or dad...

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  7. heavyhaulerss

heavyhaulerss Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2009
    AL/TN BORDER
    yeah me too, like when I eat, I over eat on purpose, so then I don't have to eat again for a while.:p

rbrtwbstr and tucker Thank this.
  8. heavyhaulerss

Dec 23, 2009
    AL/TN BORDER
    :dontknow:

9. heavyhaulerss

Dec 23, 2009
    AL/TN BORDER
    Wonder about ALL of them!

123456 Thanks this.
  10. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Diuretic is a substance that takes water from anything it touches.

If you drank water you hydrate and feel better. If you drank say alcohol, it will be a duretic and DEHYDRATE you dry you right up so you drink more. Which is partly why you don't feel good come morning.

The term I was looking for is Lympohoma. It's a condition that causes your body to collect fluid in your limbs, as in GALLONS of fluids you cannot remove from the limb. It grows to four or five times as big crippling you with bags of skin that cannot stop hurting bad. Even if you amputated the limb the fluids will collect else where in your other limbs proceeding to cripple you further.

You follow me? Every human has nodes inside the body, hundreds of them great and small. These nodes take care of your infections. That is why when you get sick sometimes your armpits or your throat gets to hurting, that is because those are the first nodes to do battle while swelling.

There is a defense against Lymphoma, a care giver several times a day and night takes both hands and slides it hard from your wrist towards your shoulder along the arm or from heel to hip along the leg forcing the new fluid draining back to your torso. It's only temporary.

11. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    Lymphoma is a form of cancer, lymphedema is the swelling of your limbs caused by the blockage on lymph vessels. Lymphoma is curable, lymphedema is not but can be treated.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.