6/21/16 Is the beginning of my Schneider career!!!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Waggledaddy, Jun 20, 2016.

1. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    edit your logs.

Waggledaddy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mickeyrat

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    and call in to dbl about that driver.

Waggledaddy Thanks this.
  4. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Definitely edit that. It's not your fault that your finger slipped and hit on duty. Stop playing with the Qualcomm when you're eating greasy food. That's what happened right? ;)

5. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Oops! I slipped an accidently did a highly coordinated series of specific actions. How clumsy of me.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Waggledaddy, AM14, 91B20H8 and 2 others Thank this.
  6. mickeyrat

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    reason. "correction" thats all. osr gave me that.

Waggledaddy Thanks this.
  7. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    It's been saided it needs edited.

Waggledaddy and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  8. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    Hillbilly moonshine rap.

9. milehunter43

milehunter43 Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Ohio
    lol you were sure giving him the interrogation weren't you. At least you get to see the family as a result.

10. Waggledaddy

Waggledaddy Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2016
    I left the pretrip in. Had I stayed any later I would have edited it. After my last post I was on the road shortly after. It gave me the time to get back to West Memphis at 2200. Latest I've driven yet. But I've felt comfortable driving at night. Did pass a truck that landed in a median after a curve. A thing I noticed was I have to shift my focus closer of the lane ahead of me. The bug smears really bother me more and turning you can't follow your tandems. I wonder what the loads and deliveries/pick ups look like when working at night?
    The more I thought about all of this was how it works out for everything. I'll be recapping hours the rest of the week starting Wednesday. But Wednesday is only about 5 hours because of that training day. Had I pushed through like normally projecting I would had been sitting a day. I really suck at conserving hours. The position I was looking to go to over a month ago wild have given me a 34 reset every week. And been home every weekend. I can set myself up for home every weekend with the position I have. Maybe I should be doing that instead of storing up extra time to take off when I want. There are pros and cons to both I guess. The job board hasn't had anything out of Memphis. I'll keep looking.
    I'm not sure if I've mentioned on here that I was finally taken off of per diem. But they didn't give me my .02cpm back. I asked twice and was finally told to call up my previous DBL on Monday. Why I don't know. This is getting ridiculous though. In Schneider fashion, Mess up everything.

11. milehunter43

milehunter43 Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Ohio
    You have to clean your windows and mirrors religiously to see after dark...especially on these Crapcadias with the tiny mirrors. And just wait until the salt hits the roads!

Waggledaddy and Home_on_wheels Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.