A&A Express Brandon, SD

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by HAWAIIANTHRIVER, Sep 14, 2015.

1. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Guess I will be making a call in the morning. Called today and Teresa just told me that they will route me there to get this truck I am in fixed so can keep running it. If new trucks are in, then this truck might just be going back to get turned in. Not liking the communication. Is that companies or lease

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blsqueak

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    There are some volvo'so here that are not roadrunner. Ask the OPERA and one other driver here on this forum

4. jaso37

jaso37 Heavy Load Member

Sep 25, 2014
    I got the purple 730 and I'm leased through A&A. I got a fridge, fog lights but had to get an inverter installed.

Right now I'm stuck in a crappy loop. Hoping John can get me somewhere out of it.

roadrunninmook Thanks this.
  5. truckerim2055

truckerim2055 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Ochelata ok
    How do u like ur volvo. What is it governed at. Looks like i start on the 22nd. How do they get you to orientation.

6. Chalenger_76

Chalenger_76 Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2016
    So far so good, it's governed at 68, it push little more on the pedal, big ### cab,

7. Chalenger_76

Jun 1, 2016
    I think they got freightshakers the night I was leaving, all of them withes

8. truckerim2055

Apr 27, 2008
    Ochelata ok
    My recruiter still hasn't mentioned a freightshaker. Im more interested in the volvo anyways. Already have 1 reserved there.

Chalenger_76 Thanks this.
  9. truckerim2055

Apr 27, 2008
    Ochelata ok
    How do you like a&a so far. I should be flying up there on sun.

10. blsqueak

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Will be curious to know if they paid for the flight or you. I paid for mine and no reimbursement of any kind

11. Chalenger_76

Jun 1, 2016
    Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy lately , how I like it? I love it, everybody has been very helpful, well maybe not the shop guys, this are my runs since I started, picked up load load in MN TO CA, (Wilmington ), deadheadEd to Bakersfield to first drop in Austin TX then secon drop San Antonio Tx, then deadhead to Waco tx to Louisville ky the piked up load in Il, customer paid dead head, load going to ks city ks, then.... for opsec I can tell you my current location but I can tell you I'm going back to California, rates not too bad, and yes they won't pay for your ticket plane or motel room, they will book it, pay for it but it will be deducted out of your first two settlements, at least that's what they did for me, now if you're leasing a truck get out of there on Tuesday, you will have to finish some on line training do it Monday night so you're ready to leave same Tuesday and start making money, good luck to you

jaso37 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.