A good east coast company to lease to?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Mitchell Headen, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Mitchell Headen

Mitchell Headen Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2015
    I'm leased on with a company out of Texas right now. It started off good in September last year, but when rates dropped, so did the money,since they operate strictly off load boards. I'm looking for a good company that I can lease my 99 Mack on with that has good contract freight, where I can be home or thru the house(NC) every week, I can run paper logs, and keep MY average at $1.60 and higher. I'm not looking to get more than $2 consistently, but it'd be nice more often than never. Any good input is welcome. A little about me, I've been trucking 24 years, and an owner op for the last 16 months. I pull a dry van, but prefer reefer. I thought I knew a lot about trucking, but I've learned more in these last 16 months than I have my entire driving career. Be safe guys.
    Sweat

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Google frock brothers trucking in Pennsylvania or Hardy Brothers trucking in North Carolina

4. Mitchell Headen

Mitchell Headen Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2015
    I didn't know Hardy Bros leased trucks on. They usually run teams to California. Frock brothers I'll have to look into. Thank you.

5. sb1

sb1 Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Iowa
    Try Don Hummer. I'm company driver but I know a few of the guys that are lease drivers and they are happy

roadgoddess Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.