AAA CDL Company in Houston - Very Bad and Fake

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by johnathansage2010, May 5, 2016.

1. johnathansage2010

johnathansage2010 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2016
    Hello,

I spend $ 1700 + $ 300 extra for Hazardous Material Endorsement Practice Set, Triple and Double Endorsement Practice Set, & Passenger Endorsement Practice Set.

They don't teach Manual Driving, Pre & Post Inspection, Driver Log Records, 45 & 90 Degree backing, Reverse Driving and more. All they do is just grab your money. They tweak the things by saying "Simulator Practice" which sounds real but kind of kids game...lol. They need to spend money and build the real simulator truck room like Schneider, TranSimVs, Werner, Knight, Western Express provides.

OVERALL this company is 100% FAKE and don't comply any kind of standards. It's not wise to spend $ 2000 where you don't get full 240 hours training, practical experience and more. You can spend $ 2,500 at lone star college or HCCS where there is 100 % placement with Schneider, Stevens, Werner companies with a contract of 1 year.

Call Lone Star College or HCCS to find out more reviews about this AAA CDL School, Class A CDL School, CL Felipe school and more before joining it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. johnathansage2010

johnathansage2010 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2016
    Hello,

I had terrible experience with this company. Got my CDL A and now no job because of no manual driving.

They don't teach any kind of manual experience and also have 1 old truck. It's almost worthless, unless you know someone personally that will hire and train you. Instead of wasting your money on this kind of training, it's better to sign up with the truck companies or school that sponsors 100% placement with a 1 year commitment with. You can also pay 3000 to 4000 at HCC, Lone Star if you don't want to go into contract.

This school is horrible because they don't teach you pre-trip inspection, 45 or 90 degree backup, reverse backup parking and much more.

They will rip you off completely. Ceaser is the name of owner who is very old almost at the age of 70 . They have their school under their garage room so that they can save money. It seems that AAA CDL school don't have truck licence to teach so they teach you somewhere on the backside of their dead end street. They will take you on road the day before exam for 1-2 hours.

Can I complain to the transport department because it's a scam and they take 1600 to 2000 from student. Things like this shouldn't happen in USA.

I lost all my money. Really sad.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.