Advice on dedicated regional Mn./ Midwest

Discussion in 'JB Hunt' started by GCDMN., Jan 29, 2016.

1. Vincent2254

Vincent2254 Light Load Member

Aug 27, 2015
    I second that...dcs and intermodel is where u wanna be with jb. They actually advertise very low on what accounts pay. The pay structures are good and mileage pay normally is only a fraction of what your paid...there is real earning potential and it depends solely on how much u wanna run cuz the work is always available. It also dont hurt to be home everyday and having a life outside of a truck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. duckdiver

duckdiver Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Surf city
    The thing with jb hunt is the terminal/fm can make or break you. The terminal manager is the one who sets pay.

For example, where I live there's two intermodal terminals, one in South gate (Los Angeles) and another one in San Bernardino which is only 50 mies away. Both terminals go to the same customers but san Bernardino drivers get paid $4 less for each load, that's hundreds of dollars less a month which is bs imo.

Also, I think dcs fleet managers are way better than intermodal fms because they get a performance based bonus, intermodal doesnt. Most intermodal fms at my terminal gave a flying crap about their drivers, there is no accountability if your driver sits all day and does one load.

I've seen how both sides operate. I heard Harrisburg and Chicago intermodal guys make a lot more than LA guys. The dcs accounts down in LA also pay squat, the northeast pays decent from what I heard.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.