American General or Amgen dist or transportation, Rich Berry/ Dick Berry, Murray

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by scrogfill69, Sep 14, 2013.

1. scrogfill69

scrogfill69 Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2013
    chicago,il
    This guy will come off as some kind of great guy when in fact this man will rob you blind,, will not pay your check, will have every excuse why you did not get paid.. he will take money from your settlements that are earmarked for your truck payment come to find out they want their truck back because of non payment

georgeandson Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. trees

trees Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Amgen distribution, we should just call them scamgen distribution.... yep, they are a pack of liars, they will keep your money, you will hear excuse after excuse from these guys....

Stay away from this outfit, unless you like to be lied to and stolen from.....

4. trees

trees Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2010
    They also call themselves American General, they're in Carlsbad CA.

5. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    Thanks fellas. I just got off the ph with the guy who talked a big game and u know what they say, if it's to good to be true ....it is.

Thanks. U saved me lots of headache.

Truckers unititing and protecting them selves is a beautiful thing.

FlaSwampRat and Lab work Thank this.
  6. AGTANEIL

AGTANEIL Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    You know money was withheld for damages you caused to our trailer as well as a claim from freight you carried for our customer that you did not report. The damages to our trailer totaled over $3000 and it odd how you never reported the damage. You simply quit! And immediately wanted to get paid. We told you we had to hold your pay if you quit for the possibility of a claim. All evidence is on file for anyone's review as well as reported on DAC. Your anger is stem from what we are required to do by law and that's report our experiences with you to the other carriers you've been applying to since you left. You did this. We did not!

7. AGTANEIL

AGTANEIL Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    And one last thing...Isn't it odd that in all these years in business and as many trucks/drivers we have, only 2 complaints have ever been noted? The very reason we'd love to prove what you attempted to do and tried to get away with it.

8. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    Took them long enough to answer

9. texastouchdown

texastouchdown Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    2 complaints Richard Berry himself has been sued over 5 times alone including me ...trash name one driver that's been with him for longer than 6 months

trees Thanks this.
  10. la monita

la monita Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2019
    I wish I had known about this before I started working with this company...

11. la monita

la monita Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2019
    Was on her deathbed and this jack ### will not let me go in making a big deal about picking up his truck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.