Anheuser-Busch

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by knuckledragger, Jun 30, 2015.

1. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    I get most of my alcohol from a JAR.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Getsinyourblood

Getsinyourblood Road Train Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Retired. North Texas
  4. knuckledragger

knuckledragger Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Everett, WA
    Schneider offered me the Anheuser-Busch job at 37 CPM to start. Same start and end point, same customers every week and home on weekends. Not bad for a rookie straight out of school. The only catch is that they would want me to keep the truck and trailer at my house and I have no room for it. (Room for the tractor, not the trailer.) I asked them if we could at least keep the trailer at the distributor and they said no. Not sure why as this distributor would be the start and end of each route. I don't have a clue on where to keep a trailer or who to ask. As far as just parking it on the side of the road I'd be nervous to do that in this neighborhood. Anyone have any suggestions where to keep the trailer?

5. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    Boat/RV storage place?

knuckledragger Thanks this.
  6. softail

softail Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    Any truckstops nearby? Also look into construction businesses or farms. They sometime rent parking space out. Pay about $100.00 a month. Maybe in a industrial park near Boeing. I had a load going to Shuksan Wy near there. At the dead end road were a few trucks parked. I will send you a PM with the address to look on google maps to see the area.

knuckledragger Thanks this.
  7. Vols98

Vols98 Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2016
    So I'm looking at this same dedicated route up in WA state. What was your experience with it?

8. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    Myself, I will not haul, consume, or contribute in any way to ABs business. Gave far, far too many free hours to that company in my first few years of trucking. Pass.

milehunter43 Thanks this.
  9. milehunter43

milehunter43 Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Ohio
    Agree...I still drink Stella but I avoid looking at the back of the case to see any mention of AB-Inbev

gentleroger and 48Packard Thank this.
  10. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Just thinking about that swill makes me shudder... funny enough, I can't stand the taste of beer no matter how cold, but I can drink a good single malt scotch warm...straight...

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  11. SingingWolf

SingingWolf Heavy Load Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Steubenville, OH
    Can't stand Budweiser. Can get through corona with lime when I'm feeling cheap. Otherwise it's Guinness and tullamore dew Irish whiskey. With the occasional "not your father's" thrown in :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.