Any Info on Ref Division

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by firemedic2816, Jul 24, 2016.

1. rda2580

rda2580 Heavy Load Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Lower Michigan
    Maverick was still willing to reimburse me after being out of school for 3 years! Does seem strange about the hours in school for CDL but they are fussy when it comes to certain things. I heard they only have 1 class a month for there school.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    The Nasti.....Cincinnati

4. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    i would stay away from reefet freight unless its some sort of dedicated acct, and i wouldnt listen to anyone who will tell you its all the same or say "thats trucking". its not all the same. just my advice for anyone new. think about all the food we consume in this country, the fast food, the chain restaurants, ets etc. its no wonder these food places are a backed up mess of chaos. if u do end up doin it get back to me when u wish u wouldv listened, but if thats what u do first you might not know any different and think thats the way it is in trucking. i guess someone has to do it.

5. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    and for anyone who is gonna reply and say "how do u think the food gets on ur table" ur right how would i survive without that 45lbs of frozen french fries lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.