Anybody have info on Greatwide Truckload Management

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by dashaker, May 24, 2016.

1. dashaker

dashaker Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2014
    hi im thinking about leasing through quality and hauling for Greatwide truckload management doing dryvan any info about the company would help

Opus Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    I did that, got the truck from Quality trucks, Greatwide was a terrible experience, and Quality was a scam at it's best.

4. dashaker

dashaker Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2014
    could you go into details about your experience @Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  5. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Great Wide started me on Refer . I had to pay rental refer unit fee, plus the truck payment and all the other fees with it. A lot more in deductions than in income. Plus, their dispatching is atrocious . They had me sit for 3 days because I questioned a load. I had to go in to a shipper that was nothing but ankle deep mud, trucks getting stuck. So they punished me for 3 days. The trucks at quality were and still are garbage, high priced trucks from Celadon drivers that reamed them, in and out. I spent 2 weeks in a hotel with no pay, waiting for the truck to be repaired, nothing was fixed. They signed it off as done, but another shop looked at the truck, it had major issues. And they wanted $115.000 for it. The stress was so bad I had a heart attack. I do not recommend Great Wide, or Quality trucks.

RERM Thanks this.
  6. Clydefino

Clydefino Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Any updated info on greatwide, just trying to figure out what quality have to do with them

7. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    They get their trucks from them. All ex Celadon trucks. Trashed inside and mechanically. And they charge you like its brand new. It's a huge joke there.

8. Clydefino

Clydefino Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I'm trying to get money owe to me now from greatwide I caught them taking money about to bring a lawyer against them

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  9. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I had a celadon lease operator begging me for money at the pilot in white pines, TN a year or two ago. I didn't buy his story one bit until I saw him hop in the lonestar 3 or 4 spots down from me that obviously he was having trouble paying for. I wouldn't touch anything related to celadon with a 1000 ft pole

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  10. 18 wheels of fury

18 wheels of fury Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2015
    Houston
    How are you....just wondering did you go to greatwide and lease through Quality if so how is it going it's really hard to get some good info on here

11. Clydefino

Clydefino Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Don't do it it was the WORST EXPERIENCE I ever had

18 wheels of fury Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.