Anyone on the 7on, 7 off fleet in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by BirdDog73, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL

You can have it. Starts at 3am.

Dominick253 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BirdDog73

BirdDog73 Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Some people have family members that are severely handicapped. Being home for more than a reset or an evening might be needed. Some people also aren't in debt and can work less. Some people also have another business besides being a driver and want to still be home to accomplish other things.

JOHNQPUBLIC and Dominick253 Thank this.
  4. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    And?

5. CrappieJunkie

Mar 9, 2014
    Then why drive at all if you have too much on your plate?

6. BirdDog73

BirdDog73 Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Who has too much on their plate? Why can't someone drive as much or as little as they want? What's it to you? Why do you even care? Are you a better man because of your 3rd shift? For a guy who comments about people not wanting to drive anymore but has Wishin' I was fishin' right under his name seems really hypocritical. I guess trolling the internet to make replies that are completely irrelevant to the original post is about the best that you can do during your really important driving career and equally important existence. I'm an O/O who is typically out 30-50 days OTR. So keep your no one wants to drive anymore to yourself son. I have a family to take care of and asked a question about a schedule I heard about.

enicolasy and Dominick253 Thank this.
  7. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Have no experience with Roehl. But friend was with Knight's 7/7 program. Driver A would never make it back in time for him (driver B) to leave. Then dispatch wanted him back in for driver A. He kept getting short weeks = short pay.

8. CrappieJunkie

Mar 9, 2014
    Ill post what I want when I want. And dont ever call me son again. Understand me? I have a father and it sure aint you. You dont like what I wrote go cry me a river.

9. BirdDog73

BirdDog73 Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Ok son.

enicolasy Thanks this.
  10. CrappieJunkie

Mar 9, 2014
    Lazy

11. Texnmidwest

Texnmidwest Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    I get a kick out of the times when the CB is real quiet and then some driver will say something "smart" about drivers just to stir things up. Then the CB will come alive with all these threats of violence.......I know the instigator is laughing his arse off at the fun he created. "....I am at "X" truck stop, second row and will be standing outside my truck to beat you senseless....." LOL!

BirdDog73 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.