ARE YOU SERIOUS

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by joeyg999, Sep 4, 2015.

1. joeyg999

joeyg999 Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2015
    image.jpg image.jpg I was just cut off by this! So I guess the money is so good even soccer moms haul cars in Texas. I tried to get better pictures but could not keep up. Yes there all linked and the lights worked too.

Karen O and Shaggy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. uncleal13

uncleal13 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Humboldt, Sk
    I went to Laredo a few years ago and saw a lot of cars being dragged down to Mexico in pairs. Three at a time is pretty innovative.

4. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    on their way cross the border....see it all the time and that's nothin......my favorite is a big 6wheeler...with a pick up inside...with a small car in the piick pullin 2mors 6wheelers each a lil smaller loaded the same......everyday occurance headed south in Tejas

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed and Shaggy Thank this.
  5. Ougigoug

Ougigoug Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Planet earth

Plus every vehicles is loaded from bottom to top with all kind of stuff.

austinmike and crb Thank this.
  6. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Common thing to see in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Two weeks ago one of them was driving in the middle of the night with no lights working for the rear vehicles. Would of hit him if I wasn't paying attention.

[​IMG]

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Thanks this.
  7. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Just another busy day in driver world. I'm sure they AREN'T a regular driver and may have forgotten what's behind them. What's more interesting, is that a frying pan on the shoulder, and what's that billboard say? Baby Dolls. something? :biggrin_2559:

austinmike, truckon and Shaggy Thank this.
  8. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Are you sure they weren't going to Baby Dolls?

9. Cottonmouth85

Cottonmouth85 Bad Influence

May 3, 2012
    Floresville, Tx
    Yeah, that's just another day in a border state. Can always tell they're headed south when they have "In Towing" on the back window in masking tape. The big shocker to me (other than the frying pan) was that all the lights worked!

....and that the largest vehicle was doing the towing. Usually you see a Ford Ranger struggling to drag two Suburbans.

Shaggy Thanks this.
  10. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    Where's the IN TOW sign I wonder if you doubles endorsement ?

11. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    I see these quite often here in Louisiana. Usually they are old beat up vehicles that are banged up or have various color doors/fenders etc.

I firmly believe that they come here, buy old junkers that will run, take them back to Mexico & use them to disassemble & create compartments, put drugs in them & get Mexicans to drive them back over here full of drugs. If they get caught, they are only out of a few hundred dollars for an old junker.

Its just what I think..

Shaggy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.