Asf intermodal

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by ew2108, May 24, 2016.

1. ew2108

ew2108 Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Baltimore, Md
    Any o/o know anything about these guys? Hows the pay percentage working?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hookmaster

hookmaster Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Stay away from ASF!! They are Crooks and will steal as much as your pay as I can possibly get away with. If you ever have to borrow money from the company to make a repair on your truck, they will charge you a 20% fee so you can do the math on a $5,000 repair. God forbid, you are ever in any kind of a collision under their insurance. I was involved in a fender bender and had no damage to my truck and because the girl driving the car went to the hospital Kama they terminated my lease and stole $1,500 for the deductible out of my last paycheck. They do not care a bit about any driver that they put on, the only thing they are worried about is moving that freight and lining their pockets. You have been warned.

4. ew2108

ew2108 Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Baltimore, Md
    Copy that thank you

5. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    That was a quick response.

6. Truckin2Eat

Truckin2Eat Medium Load Member

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    I'm just leasing on to them. My homeboy use to pull for them and they treated him good and made good money there until he got sick. He is one of the types to quit in a heart beat if things ate not going right. He stayed for over a year so seems like to me that other driver had some really bad luck over there. Or somethings were his fault just my opinion.

7. ew2108

ew2108 Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Baltimore, Md
    What state

8. Truckin2Eat

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Ga . What area are you in?

9. ew2108

ew2108 Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Baltimore, Md
    Baltimore they just opened here

10. Truckin2Eat

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    Isn't Cowan out of Baltimore

11. hookmaster

hookmaster Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2014
    I'm in SC, and it wasn't just bad luck or anything my fault. From day one I was treated like a redheaded stepchild and out of the six months that I was there , I had a full 5 day work week only once. I had to beg for runs just to stay busy and the ones I was getting would barely pay for fuel, let alone anything to the truck and I was pretty much working for free. It was a 3 to 4 day work week every week. I was never late to appointments, my log books for always spot-on and any other paper work that they requested was always turned in on time if not before time. Flat out, the rates aren't worth a #### compared to the company I worked for, before them and the manager and dispatcher think that you are there for their beck-and-call only and don't give a #### about you. The only #### thing that may be my fault was being too nice of a guy and letting these sons-of-#####es walk over me for as long as I did.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.