Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Sure. Quit running over road cones!

lots of character Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    They're runnin' neck to neck --- officially.
    Suffice to say the ideal tool-kit for a quick-fix would include
    duct tape, zip ties, (assorted lengths, -- colors optional) and
    tubes of J.B. Weld. Maybe some bailing wire, --- yesteryear's
    duct tape.

BigTrill Thanks this.
  4. rpcrown

rpcrown Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    NY, NY
    I Use a private VPN that hides my IP always.
    Check it out here:http://www.privateinternetaccess.com
    It's well worth it.
    No. I don't work for that company. But I did my research and found it was the best and cheapest solution against prying eyes.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    cantornikolaos Thanks this.
  5. ccrutt

ccrutt Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2015
    The company I work for treats me as well as any other driver. But, but on average, I bring home more money, every week. Why, my co-driver and I feel, since we not at home, we should max out the miles. What does this do, more money, but it also has the added affect of keeping us in the minds of our fleet managers. As one of them has said more than once, "We make them look good". Rather than finding fault, better to decide with your feet. As mentioned elsewhere, there are a lot of companies out there, find a better one.

AfterShock Thanks this.
  6. lostload

lostload Bobtail Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Memphis Express Inc is a company to stay away from. Owner consistently lies to drivers and O/O about their money. If a load pay $3300.00 owner tells O/O it only pays $2400.00 and then takes another 15 percent off of the load. Equipment not properly maintained. Company drivers are consistently given loads that can not legally be delivered on time. Drivers promised detention pay but never delivered. Owner does not take care of tax paperwork so it falls on the driver when IRS comes knocking.

7. sansevieria

sansevieria Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2011
    West Mansfield, Ohio
    I know for a fact that USA Truck monitors forums. When I drove for USA Truck, they actually had a confidential hotline they wanted you to call if you saw anyone posting anything bad about them online. This was 3 years ago, and I don't currently drive - went back into security instead.

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Very interesting, but not at all surprising. :rolleyes:

If a company were decent to work for they would stand out on their own merits, rather than having to resort to this sort of "control freak" type of BS.

Cromwell and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  9. JMichael

JMichael Light Load Member

May 16, 2015
    I don't believe one sided stories , ever. Not to say drivers don't get screwed but a lot of times it's their own fault . I saw a video on you tube from a driver who calls himself Run Hard Get Paid who recorded his dispatchers telling him to basically do his job , nothing illegal , and the company , K and B I believe , guarantees 1 k a week no matter how many miles you roll if you don't service fail a load or turn one down. Basically the driver had s 20 hour break and claimed he was to tired to drive a few hundred miles at night . I mean dang come on

dsj3696 Thanks this.
  10. JMichael

JMichael Light Load Member

May 16, 2015
    He posted a retraction later , and his dispatchers were " admonished " , for what I don't know as they were talking to him like he was a grown man . His later videos he was like a company recruiter ha ha . Just funny as you watch the video he's wide awake for the length of the conversation , like an hour and I'm sure he was awake afterwards . He did a swap somewhere I think so he had to stay up or drive to that , and could have power napped two hours at least that whole time

carramrod32 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.