Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. stacy Huggins

stacy Huggins Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2015
    The absolute worst company to work for is Hicks Trucking out of Litchfield, Mn. You will never get home and never get paid. My husband worked there on a l/p program and did not get a check for two weeks in a row in which he made over 9,000. What dummy pays taxes on money they never get? So many drivers want to own trucks because IF YOU OWN the truck you can actually make money, but if you do not, you can actually be #####d! Listen drivers, as my husband calls you, it is not fair to your wifes, family, children, significant other to follow that stupid pipe dream. You will not win, you won't rake care of your family, they only lie, they b will scam you out of your escrow, you will have negative checks, and YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR FAMILY.. The companies are completely heartless. They will come up with scams of no one being there at delivery so they can't get the loads off. Then like another trucker saud, they lost the invoices or said they didn't get them. But there is a hell and that company will defiantly be headed thete!

The Patriot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    I would NEVER own my own truck. Unless one can buy it outright...it is not worth it and all these companies scam drivers to get there own or so they make drivers think.

Csnemrod and BC_Don Thank this.
  4. jbhuntdriver2015

jbhuntdriver2015 Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Akron, Ohio
  5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    You're one of the few. ;)

Milkman719 Thanks this.
  6. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I prefer women.

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    So do a great deal of other folks. :)

8. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    My only exception is the Caitlyn kind. They scare me.

Thread officially derailed!

9. lower

lower Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2015
    Southern california

10. lower

lower Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2015
    Southern california
    If you work for a company that actually has the time to read an internet forum for input on its bad behaviour....you should probably find another job. Most large companies operate the way they WANT to operate and your input has absolutely "0" impact upon them. If they are affected by an internet board, they are probably highly vulnerable...... which is NOT a good place for them to be. There is no 'perfect' trucking company. Trucking is a bird of a different feather. Yes, some are better than others, but it all boils down to the same thing: Trucking.

The Boy Wonder Thanks this.
  11. rpcrown

rpcrown Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2013
    NY, NY
    With a slack of 250,000 drivers and trucking companies wasting billons on recruiting cuz they can't screw drivers over and expect to keep them - these companies should ####, get down on thir knees and BEG. I get 10 job offers per month. #### them all. Period.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.