Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Mrsoright

Mrsoright Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Edmonton
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckingJ

TruckingJ Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Grand Rapids Mi
    Out of Modovi WI. Run reefer and now dry van for coca cola also.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  4. Mrsoright

Mrsoright Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Edmonton
    Ok good to know. Do you know any truck driver wants a team? It's really hard for me to get into trucking. I just got my class 1 3 weeks ago.

5. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    im bored , truck in shop ect.. anyway been looking at threads from 07 ect. star transport that company was coming in here so much to try and defend itself.. counted 6 accounts that they set up. probably same person...

Joec111 and LindaPV Thank this.
  6. dude.aj

dude.aj Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2016
    RTL / DD Brothers based out of Missisauaga, ON (RTL) and Winnipeg, MB (DD Bros) is a horrible company. The owner likes to use International Students as his drivers, regularly coaches and expects his drivers to fudge Log Sheets. Stay away.

7. Bernard92

Bernard92 Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2016
    Ok so how do I change it?

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    You can't, but feel free to contact @bullhaulerswife.

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  9. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    They watch this here too?

10. Vero_Responds

Vero_Responds Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Every trucking company should be on here reading this site. They need to get their noses out of the books and take a look around and listen to what actual drivers have to say. Don't get me wrong, some drivers you just aren't going to please. They lump the smaller companies in with the mega fleets and think anyone who owns a trucking company is out to screw you. But a legitimate company that takes positive criticism should be on here.

There is two sides to every story sometimes. I drove for LCT before Gainey went under. I was out of Florida but never wanted to go home. I wanted to see the country but they kept bringing me back to Florida. So I went in to the operations manager and complained that if I wanted to make I think it was $.32 a mile driving in Florida I would have stayed local. He listened to me and actually turned his monitor toward me. He stated that their business model and customers were out of Florida and I realized that I was being a bit selfish. They were running a business not my personal tour guide of America.

I ended up quitting them as there was no money but I had nothing bad to say against them. They treated me fine within their system. It just wasn't a good fit for me at the time. But any driver should be able to state their case whether here or have access to someone in authority to express their concerns. Maybe they are right or maybe they are wrong (as I was) but I wasn't punished for complaining and I actually learned something.

Long story short drivers should be able to post on here without repercussions and the wise companies will be on here reading. Not to punish but to learn.

11. Road Killer

Road Killer Light Load Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Middletown, DE
    I was born at Soviet Union, and I know all that system where I was live for 30 years.
    Hey you US Truck, or any another cerier. I want tell you! This is Freedom Country! This is United State Of America. May be US Truck need jump to Putin to Russia overthere is KGB control everyone and everywhere.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.