auto transporters

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by sia, Oct 18, 2016.

1. sia

sia Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2016
    why are you jumping on these low prices ,that brokers are listing on centra dispatch ,why are you working for so little ,while brokers are making twice as much as the carriers ,and your over head is way up there ,what is the matter with you do you think taking home $1000 dollars after all this work is a lot of money ,go work some where else you can do much easer work to make that kind of money .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hick

Hick Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    West Virginia
    $1K a week buy lot of burritos, Señor!

Viceroy1 Thanks this.
  4. sia

sia Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2016
    you can do much better ,then letting the brokers make more then you ,but if all you eat is burritos ,well i suppose you are doing good ,but it is rulers like you that are bring down the industry thank you any way

5. Hick

Hick Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    West Virginia
    Si! $1k a week feed me 27 kids and all other of me family 6 months! If you Americans no like burritos you can go broke Señor!

6. sia

sia Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2016
    anything you say sir thank you

7. jeffman164

jeffman164 Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Set a pre determined minimum and then haggle up from there . Usually get an extra $75 dollar or so out of them . Every bit helps .

8. Viceroy1

Viceroy1 Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2016
    You do realize he's not serious, correct?

Hick and Terry270 Thank this.
  9. nightsprince

nightsprince Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2014
    I called central dispatch about them regulating their load board. After I told her how much we haulers have to pay for insurance fuel maintained e.t.c. she told me she will definitely pass it on. Now more haulers should call about the same thing. I said it should be set at no lower than .48-49 a mile. How do you guys feel about that

Viceroy1 Thanks this.
  10. Viceroy1

Viceroy1 Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2016
    That's actually not a bad idea, I'd be surprised if it happens... anything is possible.

nightsprince Thanks this.
  11. nightsprince

nightsprince Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2014
    What surprised was that she even asked me questions, and agreed of what I was say, when I told her how much I pay in insurance, and seeing cars going 674 miles and brokers only paying .11 a mile. $100 she went silent

Viceroy1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.