autumn lease purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by hannafarms, Mar 11, 2014.

1. hannafarms

hannafarms Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Has anyone delt with autumn transportation put of woodburry Minnesota?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NealBoat

NealBoat Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2013
    I have if you are still interested

4. hannafarms

Jan 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Been a while but just wondering if it works? Can ya make money? I live in northern iowa think i could be home weekends?

5. NealBoat

NealBoat Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Works great for me. I have been there 18 months now and I would not think of going anywhere else. I make good money and the company will back you 100% of the time. Any specific questions feel free to ask or you can call Josh in recruiting.

6. hannafarms

Jan 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Did you go through the lease purchase program? Or already own? For me its always been a dream of mine to own my own end dump which in my area there is a lot of call for. However i know going in blind would not work. I have pulled end dump so know the ins n outs. Currently been trucking hazardous tanker for 5 years.

7. wheeler113

wheeler113 Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2010
    east stroudsburg pa
    Hi I'm just wondering if you still with Atumn. trying to find out if they are a good company to get on with
    thank you in advance for your input on this matter

8. NealBoat

NealBoat Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Yes I'm still with them. Would not even think of going anywhere else. If you have any specific questions just post them and I would be happy to answer.

9. wheeler113

Aug 14, 2010
    east stroudsburg pa
    I reached out to josh and I'm moving forward with my decision I will keep you informed on how I'm doing. Thank you for your reply.

10. NealBoat

NealBoat Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Good to hear. Which division you looking at? Also make sure you let Josh know that you have talked to me.

11. wheeler113

Aug 14, 2010
    east stroudsburg pa
    Yes thank you I'll tell him that you helped me with my decision to come over and when I get out there let you know so that if we are in the same area we can meet in person once again thank you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.