Averitt orientation package

Discussion in 'Averitt' started by Nukem, May 16, 2014.

1. Flareblitz

Flareblitz Medium Load Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hehehe, you secretly LOVE that Volvo. Just like I secretly LOVE Bronc. Although I am starting to think something might be up with the suspension. Every. Little. Bump. throws me around.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    Now you know why I can't stand a volvo... lighter than heck and I feel like I'm driving a yugo with a trailer attached.

Oh I love it alright... LOVE to get rid of it! but since it is Averitt equipment, I'm keeping it up as I would anything else I own. ... and that doesn't mean I let rain wash the truck like some drivers do... :p Gotta keep the house clean, ya'know?

4. Flareblitz

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
  5. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    Gotta love when a delivery can go the way *I* want instead of the customer. :cool:

Making a Petco run tomorrow and it was set to deliver @ 2100/2300 respectively. Called and got the times down to the afternoon. Good thing as I didn't want to start out my week running at night. I HATE running at night. o_O :p

6. Flareblitz

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Ouch yeah that would suck. I have to run at night tonight cuz the guy didn't get in with my load til just now.

7. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    That sucks... Obviously you got cleared to drive again. Truck running good for you now that all the work is done?

8. Flareblitz

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So far yup. *knockonwoodensurfaces*

9. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    GOT MY TRUCK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in 13648... Thank you Averitt and the FM who didn't get mad at my weekly pestering about the updated status. ;)

So now it's cleaned up again and tomorrow I'll move all the things I couldn't have back in and live comfortable again while on the road. :cool:

chopper103in Thanks this.
  10. Flareblitz

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Nice, glad to hear it! I spent 3 days in CIN waiting on them to fix my transmission, truck shocks, and exhaust leak. Transmission light is on again tho >.>

11. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    That sucks... but hopefully it will ride better with new shocks. Got it back and mine says "ABS 11" on the dash, so next time I'm at a SC I'm gonna ask about it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.