bad company ...lies lies lies ...and it starts with recruiting

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by m.elliott, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m.elliott

m.elliott Bobtail Member

May 23, 2015
    hey joe just got your msgs..salt lake city

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. m.elliott

m.elliott Bobtail Member

May 23, 2015
    ok i didnt realize it was that bad .i realy didnt.but i have a few other options i hope i can fit their profile

4. VeganTrucker

VeganTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    My trainer showed me his tax paperwork from last year. $130,000. Run hard. Get paid. Lifestyle sucks. But you can make money. Put as much of it away as possible and retire in about 20 years. That's if the economy holds out that long which i doubt it will. Every job sucks. That's why it's called work.

Dinomite and Jake Brake Thank this.
  5. nb629

nb629 Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Is your trainer a lease driver and did he show you his gross to the truck before the company bent him over. $130,000 gross to the truck is not that good, comes to $ 2500 a week to the truck now pay attention to how much feul he uses and figure that cost then truck payment FOR the company and there probably isn't much left for him. Just don't get talked into a lease there are plenty of other options for company drivers.

superflow and VeganTrucker Thank this.
  6. lagbrosdetmi

lagbrosdetmi Box Monkey

Jul 1, 2014
    Detroit
    You an alta or snowbird guy?

(Alta here, no effin boarders)

skibum_63 Thanks this.
  7. m.elliott

m.elliott Bobtail Member

May 23, 2015
    boarder guy... shawn white is realy good as well as a few others ive looken at

8. VeganTrucker

VeganTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    Yeah I'm not sure about what went to the truck and what not. He says all his fuel is wrote off as are any maintenance costs yada yada. I would never lease from a company. I'll gladly make less to have less commitment and reliance on one person (dispatcher), to pay my bills. At least if I'm company and I don't get miles, I don't have an $800/week truck note. And I can walk away. I'd like to learn the business for a few years and save some coin. Then maybe buy a truck. Who knows? Too early to say. I'm just trying to learn how to down shift better right now! That's what I have on my plate today and that is what I'm trying to eat.

9. crankyazz

crankyazz Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Fountain, Co
    No one makes that kind of money in trucking. All complete bull crap. That amount is before all his costs, I doubt he clears even $800 a week

10. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    $2500 a week eh?... Oh boy
    Did he forget to mention half that amount went into the fuel tank?
    .....umm you better not listen to this guy too much

11. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Yes they do. Lots of people make bank out here. O/O and company drivers. If you're willing to work for it, the money is there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.