Bad mvr companies. 3 violations -<+

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Davejc83, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davejc83

Davejc83 Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Hi. So, I've been driving for 11 years, multiple companies and a ton of experience. My last jib I made 48,000 in 6 months. That however seems that was the peak of my career. I left that company which has since been shut down by the dot, and have yet to be able to find anyone that will take me on. From what I hear it's due to a collection of violations I have received in the last few years. All total I have 6. One accident that resulted in a failure to year-old after stopping at a stop sign. Two failure to obey a traffic control device. One speeding 70 in a 55. One improper load secuement. I also got an over weight ticket in Alabama but I have yet to see that on my move or csa report.

Now to the point, I'm not hear to argue about me or my circumstance if you have managed to make it 40 years with out a ticket good for you. What I am here ro accomplish is to find out what companies have what hiring requirements. In my search for a new position I have found many companies don't ebven cair what the violations are as long as they are not serious or more than 1 at fault accident. So I'm trying to find companies that hire with more than 3 violations I have found a few in the past but most do not post this information. I'm mot here to start a thread of usless opinions please keep it to who you are, company name how many violations they hire with, where they are located, how to contact them.if you want to start a thread war or tell your l if history please do It on your own thread. Thanks and happy hunting.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...t-of-driving-for-2-years.293476/#post-4758550Dave do you consider your violations serious?The companies that don't think they're very serious are the ones like your last company that got shut down.That speeding ticket might be the one that put you over the top.How long have you been looking for a driving job?Considering your record i'll recommend a company but they aren't the best company but they may hire you,the company is Carolina Cargo.This is a second chance company.They hire felons so I don't see why they wouldn't consider you.Like I said they aren't all that great but this may be the only chance you'll get till those violations drop off.Check out their website then decide.Read that thread I posted.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    A few companies don't go by what's on their website. Submit applications and then the company decided if they want to bend their own hiring criteria.

Carolina Cargo
    Paschall Truck Lines
    Western Express
    Martin Enterprises of the Carolinas

5. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    EDIT: Boy would I love to comment on this one...but I will delete and refrain.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    joesmoothdog Thanks this.
  6. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    My friend,

All it takes is a Speeding 6-10 or out of service for a log book violation and you will find yourself unemployed or........ unhireable!......................welcome to the new generation of trucking!

As far as your violations...yes.... you will have a HARD time. I'm sure there's some companies out there that look past it... just have to find the correct company to do so.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  7. Phantaztix

Phantaztix Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Good luck, but 15 over is an automatic "No" from the insurance companies. Even if the trucking company likes you, their insurance will not cover you. You can try the second-chance companies, or you can see what you find as an O/O. If you can get your own Authority it doesn't matter what your record is.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.