Bah express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Over work drivers, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Over work drivers

Over work drivers Bobtail Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Bah express iis a joke, the safety guy Johnny Snider has never driven a truck and don't have a clue, drivers logs are being change on a regular basic by the logs department, drivers are given loads regardless of their hours, forcing them to run illegal to make money, constantly sending drivers out in some unsafe equipment, all it takes is the FDOT to come and compare the logs sheet of drivers with the computers or the time the guards wtites down the driver departure, they also charge drivers for accident and take it out of their checks. There rare plenty of incorrect logs in the logs department being cover up. This is some of the reason there are many accident, safety officer and operation manager know the drivers are running illegal, need to be investigated

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Over work drivers

Over work drivers Bobtail Member

Jul 28, 2015
    If your are in a accident with a driver b sure to request for the drivers logs and truck inspection, trust me they r running outlaw, the owner,operation manager, safety officer, and log department know, they usually have multiples log book

4. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a driver is in an accident and has been running illegal then nobody but the driver is to blame...it is the company's prerogative to hold the driver accountable for unsafe acts...now if the company tells the driver to run illegally, then the answer is simple...refuse to run until legal. How can a desk monkey make anyone drive??? If they threaten you, walk and call the DOT and report the situation.

DriverMike1984 and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  5. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Are you new?

DriverMike1984 and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  6. jbee

jbee Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2011
    NC
    :lol:

marineman227 Thanks this.
  7. Balakov100

Balakov100 Road Train Member

May 10, 2012
    Temple, TX
    Where are they out of ?

I did a quick search on FMCSA site.
    If it's the one I found...
    Why would you go work for an outfit like that anyway.

8. marineman227

marineman227 Dock Waterer

Jan 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    LOL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.