Barr nunn is a no no noooo

Discussion in 'Barr-Nunn' started by dmcjr2557, Jan 27, 2011.

1. dmcjr2557

dmcjr2557 Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Martinsville Indiana
    :biggrin_25510:EVER FELT LIKE A FOOL FOR WORKING FOR A COMPANY THAT TOTALY SCREWS YOU FROM THE GET GO.WELL BARR NUNN IS 1 OF THOSE COMPANYS,THEY MAKE SOUND SO GOOD.I WORKED FOR THIS PLACE FOR 5.50 MONTHS HOPEING IT WOULD GET BETTER THEY NEVER TOLD ME THAT THERE TRUCKS WERE 62 MILE HOUR TRUCKS OR I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOOK A BUS TO GRANGER IA.THERE DISPATCHERS DISPATCH YOU AT 65MPR AND YOUR IN A 62 MPR TRUCK AND THEN THEY GET PISSED WHEN YOU GET A TICKET FOR RUNNING 62 IN A 45 JUST TRYING NOT TO BE LATE FOR AN APOINTMENT THEY KNEW YOU WOULD OR COULDNT KEEP YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK HERE YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF FLIPING BUGERS AT MCDONALDS YOU WOULD TAKE HOME MORE MONEY THATS A SHAME BUT TRUE DONT LET THEM BULL #### YOU DRIVERS

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AXE

AXE Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Chandler, AZ
    62 in a 45? And you wonder why they got pissed? No excuse for almost 20 mph over.

trucking for family and WMGUY Thank this.
  4. Taino

Taino Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Central, FL
    I think any company you work for would be highly upset at you. If you got a ticket 20 mph over the speed limit. One thing you seem to forget You GOT CAUGHT!

NWMAXI and thelastrebel Thank this.
  5. celadontrucking

celadontrucking Light Load Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Indianapolis Indiana
  6. Karen Koop

Karen Koop Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Hi I am Karen..While you are missing the true original point..dmcrjr2557 took his time to write and post a review to let other truck drivers know some bad points about trucking company BARRNUN. These are points that let all of us make better decisions...20 over the speed limit isn't good or legal...we all know that...so these companies schemimg like this will be reported now on Truckers Report and now known too many readers.Thank You dmcjr2557!!

7. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    Irregardless of the company, you have the control of a vehicle it is your irresponsibility to operate it safely and within the law.

When enough drivers refuse to be used like toilet paper and management understands then and only then it will change.

Karen Koop Thanks this.
  8. CyberTrucker1995

CyberTrucker1995 Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Fultondale, AL
    I understand this information is here to help drivers. I always make sure my team leader knows that 1.) I never leave home without my American Express. 2.) If its not legal then I'm not hauling the load. 3.) The reason for number 2 is to keep my record clear so that I have a choice when I am interviewing potential employers. That's right I interview them. With a clean record a potential employer must offer above average pay, health insurance, and retirement. If they offer those things then the next step has been to check their safety record. If that checks out then start talking with their drivers, as well as, doing a little research online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. barwick

barwick Light Load Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Manning,SC
    Barr-Nunn is pathetic. Take the man at his word and if u are ignorant enough to try and work there do not give them your cell #!!

10. CyberTrucker1995

CyberTrucker1995 Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Fultondale, AL
    Well you can't please everyone all the time. I spoke with one of their old timers (14 years) and his description, which was a lot of sitting, then running over night was on the money. Is it easy? He'll no! Is any better some place else? I doubt it. I averaged 52¢ per mile last year. I have benefits, 3 retirement account, and plenty of time off. I can put up with little bull when I make the money and have the time off to travel abroad. Then there's the long range plan of retiring because I want to. Honestly I would rather be running 47 states but the benefits and pay are what keep me around.

11. trkdrvrs get screwed over

trkdrvrs get screwed over Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Florida
    He had to go that fast or he would have been late and Barr-Nunn fires Drivers for being late, even 5 measly minutes !! Barr-Nunn is awful, they suck ! A couple minor late deliveries, you're fired, even when a Driver gives them advance notice that they're not going to make it !! A Shipper gets you a load late, you run into a traffic jam, bad weather.....Barr-Nunn says deliver on time, OR YOU'RE FIRED !! Barr-nunn SUCKS , they are as cold as an Iowa winter night ( where they're from ) and they blow like an Iowa wind too !!

bucko151 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.