Bay and Bay Transportation - An Absolutely Horrible Company for Drivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MasterTruckerOne, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterTruckerOne

MasterTruckerOne Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2015
    BAY AND BAY TRANSPORTATION - AN ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY FOR DRIVERS !
    .....unfortunately all of the reviews on the main Bay and Bay page were posted by senior managers at Bay and Bay - They told me this themselves - none of these reviews come from real Bay and Bay drivers.....I am a real Bay and Bay driver - the following is WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON AT Bay and Bay: Bay and Bay goes thru drivers like water every single week because they pay their drivers 25 cents per mile and drivers quit the minute they find out what's really going on!!!......THEY DON'T TELL YOU THIS AT ORIENTATION ! EVERY MONDAY THEY HAVE A NEW ORIENTATION CLASS OF 12-20 NEW DRIVERS. I am the only one left at Bay and Bay from my orientation class of 12 drivers just 4 months ago! ........and am leaving this week ! .......at orientation one of their manager-crooks will walk in on the 2nd day and tell you the following: "we here at Bay and Bay use a driver accounting system known as P3" - what P3 is is simply an excuse for them to pay their drivers 25 cents per mile instead of the rate they tell you you'll get !!......they tell you in orientation that you'll get 2,800 miles/ week at about 40 cents per mile.....WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU IS THAT THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU 2,800 MILES PER WEEK !! - what you get instead is 1,200 miles / week , 1,500 miles per week, 1800 miles per week, etc and THEY THEN TELL YOU "OH - YOU DIDN'T DRIVE 2,800 MILES THIS WEEK - SO WE HAVE TO PUT YOU INTO P3 STATUS ( P3 MEANS THEY NOW PAY YOU 25 CPM INSTEAD OF WHAT THEY TOLD YOU AT ORIENTATION !!) - Bay and Bay is sham-company that ROBS DRIVERS EVERY SINGLE WEEK. This company is a thief - FIND YOURSELF A REAL COMPANY WHERE YOU'LL MAKE MORE THAN $300 / WEEK. That is the real deal on Bay and Bay. Drivers should never waste their time with this company. Do not waste your money on this company ! Drivers beware. Caveat Emptor !

Gorilla80, crazw, pete1 and 4 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    A manager, actually told you they come on here and make up reviews?

You know, just by the way people write you can tell a lot about them. Frauds don't last because they don't know info that truckers know. They screw up basic stuff. The frauds always get found out and called out. So we're not stupid you know. No, they are no Bay and Bay managers posting in here as drivers.

Gorilla80, bigtruckin89 and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    i dont doubt any of what the op said ..ole sam and his ilk are a bunch a dam liars that richly deserve to be exposed for the crooks that are ...those banners as ya enter the terminal at rosemount dont mean jack sqaut and they are shameless thieves .

5. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    I don't know who this Sam is nor can I even picture a Bay and Bay truck but to think someone comes on here and pretends to be a driver, then, tells others drivers he's doing it is a bit much. I don't buy it.

6. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    nothin personal ethos but i spent 8 mos. there and im not known for bashin anyone on this site but what that guy posted is how they operate .
    its all about bay and bay and sam .

7. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    I think he's talking about the reviews on Bay & Bays own website.

8. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Oh well, I can buy that.

9. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    ah you prob rite dogpile !....bay @bay kinda like a law firm , once ya get past the fancy rugs and furniture its all smoke mirrors and bs .

bigdogpile Thanks this.
  10. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    But I can believe most of his post..He should walk out in orenitation as so as dude said "we have P3 system" More like a F.U. system ..

11. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    i felt pretty good when i coasted their truck into the terminal completely out of fuel and went home .

bigtruckin89 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.