Bay & Bay Transfer

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bigcountry1991, Apr 14, 2015.

1. bigcountry1991

bigcountry1991 Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Georgia
    for the lease ops, its basically a mill.......they hold orientation each week, classes anywhere from 1-15......put you on a P3 account...pays you .25cpm, while the rest goes into your P3 account....until you clear $1000 you cannot come off the P3..had 2 trucks in 3 months with them....1st truck was a old prime truck, 2013 with 280 something thousand on it......nothing but a money pit...very first load out was in the shop....fuel gauge/def gauge went out, truck shutdown on me, later on the bunk heater went out....apu went out a week after that...no a/c in the truck and no a/c in the apu....leaks everywhere in the front....power issues...etc....had issue after issue with the fuel/def gauge...took them about a month to finally replace it...then truck started overheating while IDLING....turned truck in the next day....then got in a 2014 cascadia....2 weeks into that lease...kept having popping/flexing out of left steer...thought my brake was hanging up/loose....nope, my leaf spring had actually shifted 2''.....wasn't under warranty "supposedly"....kept dealing with that and other stuff that popped up, they told me to just drive it till it was worthy of replacing...so.....then a week later, just told me its not worthy to keep you here....your miles arent sufficient to back up your negative balance....and that was that....after talking to other drivers, similar situations were being talked about......company is just in it to make money...not to help you.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    they did you a favor ! , i was dumb enough to stay for 9 mos. and walked away flat broke .

4. 8thnote

8thnote Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    These fools got my phone number somehow (I have never applied there) and have been calling me several times a month for the last year or so. I have repeatedly told them, in no uncertain terms, that I will never be interested in working for them. Yet they call and call and call............

5. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    Try acting super interested and see how long you can keep them on the phone.

Kindle Thanks this.
  6. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Sounds like they are low on driver fluid

tracyq144 Thanks this.
  7. ipogsd

ipogsd Heavy Load Member

Jun 13, 2012
    As I stated in another Bay & Bay thread, they are: Greedy amatures!

8. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I don't think I could work for a company that has such a goofy cartoon character on the back of the trailers. He looks like he rides the short bus.

9. Rusty Trawler

Rusty Trawler Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2016
    Is bay n bay still cheating drivers with p-3 or have they gotten better?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.