Best company for lease purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by jrf7, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Kevin horn

Kevin horn Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Well put!!! Not what everyone wants to hear but it is was it is!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kevin horn

Jun 2, 2013
    wow thats great!!! Who were you leased to?

DoWhatWhen and RizenPhoenix Thank this.
  4. Hittman 306

Hittman 306 Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Mega Carriers are never going away did anyone notice Swift just became the 2nd largest REFer carrier when it purchased CRT(Dick Simon LOL). I no a lot would like them to go away but its never going to happen. And the guy ask how my LP was going I had to give mine up when my wife went into cogitative heart failure so I'm at home for a while tryin to take care of her and make ends meet. Good luck out there guys and be SAFE.

5. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    No sir, did not miss the point, was just making my own point is all... all is good brother trucker.

6. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    No sir, didn't miss the point at all, was just making my own is all...all is good brother trucker.

7. SheepDog

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    wow, not sure what happened there...lol

8. Kevin horn

Jun 2, 2013
    I think jct but I also think he ran team with his wife either way that's good money

9. Trafficcontrolxl

Trafficcontrolxl Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    You are correct Kevin, he ran team here at JCT

10. WMGUY

WMGUY Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Nine Mile Falls, WA
    Hello there, things are going OK, I'm still driving and I love that part as I always will, I need to check in here more often.

11. nate9268

nate9268 Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Every place I look is the same #### you all expect to get rich fast well any business owner can tell you it's always #### starting out not everyone can run there own business Raman noodles and water is what you should expect how can you get something for nothing everything got a price just like leasing a truck these companies are a business and they want you to fail stick it out I worked for one of the worst companies and lease through them ####### crengland if you can deal with bull #### and living ruff for a few years that gold nugget at the end is worth it so you have to suffer and barely scrape buy welcome to realty this is how the world works problem with today's truckers is they expected everything and don't want to work for it money is a business and no one wants to just give it away they cheat and steal part of life sad but true want to work for yourself lease a truck through a company and suffer like everyone else but don't give up

DoWhatWhen and tmslogistics Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.