best truck load boards

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by lorry, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Largecar359

Largecar359 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2011
    New Jersey
    You hope that it's an honest mistake, and sometimes it is. But that's what I'm pointing out to haider99. It doesn't seem like he's done this a whole lot. It's very important to sign off on the rate con and check to make sure the amount and information is as advertised b4 signing.

Iron-Man and alien4fish Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. alien4fish

alien4fish Light Load Member

If hear 3500.00 on the phone and then the rate con comes across @600.00 im calling them back and letting them know the "3" key is broken on their computer. And if that broker thinks for 1 second that im going to haul that load for a 1/3 the rate then he/she can go haul that load themselves cuz im moving on to the next one, AND im writing a bad review, (you can do that now on membersedge)

JOE ADAMS Thanks this.
  4. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Brokers don't really care if you post a bad review about them,.......A half dozen or soi bad reviews and they won't lose a second of sleep.......

Youi gotta hit them where it hurts......And the only thing that can hurt a brokerage is by severing the ties they have with the customer...

Threats,Or promises of "bad reviews" won't matter.....They have other trucks to use

5. serozhah

serozhah Light Load Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Thats not true. They care about reviews. I always check reviews and avoid even calling brokers with bad reviews. Once or twice i threatened writing a bad reviews and the brokers got real nervous. I write bad and good reviews not as much for brokers as for my fellow truckers. So that another trucker doesnt get screwed like i got screwed for example... Brokers especially care if you say you'll use their actual first and last name (or just the first name) in the text of the review

LumbraX and REEFERman450 Thank this.
  6. Holt37

Holt37 Bobtail Member

May 19, 2016
    Are y'all pulling reefer or dry vans with the suggestion of these load boards and how much they are paying

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  7. REEFERman450

REEFERman450 Light Load Member

May 3, 2016
    I know this is an old thread but we run a reefer so I'm looking for an all around board. Do they exist? If so which ones...if not why not?

8. Highrollers

Highrollers Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Cheap and heavvvvvy. I know a few women like that

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.