Best trucking company in Nashville...

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by grizzlyed, Sep 4, 2015.

1. grizzlyed

grizzlyed Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2014
    What's one of the best companies to work for in Nashville? I'm currently at FedEx but just looking to see what's out there. I have a clean record and all my endorsements. I'm looking for local not OTR. Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    If Cardinal Logistics/Greatwide in Goodlettsville still has the account at Associated Grocers Warehouse, they have local. When I worked there a few years ago, I did the backhauls which was OTR-out and back; haul a load out then return with a backhaul.

A&R Logistics can make $62K - $72K per year with weekends home. One driver I talked to in Ridgetop said he's home every day. The terminal is in Decatur, AL but he works out of their loading facility at the rail head in Nashville.

Bulkmatic is in Hopkinsville but has a facility in Nashville and runs day cabs.

Estes and Saia have some dedicated linehaul and home every day.

Pyles is pretty good; pull dry bulk tankers hauling dry bulk cement or fly ash. The drivers I talked to like working there.

I'm from around there and if I moved back would go with A&R Logistics, but that's me.

YoungGuns Thanks this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    This is the forum titled....Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here. So why don't you tell us?

5. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Western express is HQ there,you should check it out and get as many FXF drivers as you can get to join ya

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.