BEWARE of CR England!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lbeck, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Typical is these lease purchase training companies like prime, CRE, kllm, and transam. Put displaced workers through their pathetic excuses for training programs, then is the student doesn't fall for the "be your own boss" bs garbage that these companies use to push these fraudulent LP programs, just make their life hell until the student either gets away from there or signs his or her life away. Of course The morons at FMCSA thinks that's just fine. If it were up to me, I'd force the CEO's of those above mentioned companies along with their board members to tear up those lease agreements at gunpoint, and forfeit every cent of those millions of dollars they fleeced from drivers. Fleece purchase programs are nothing but FRAUD, period. I don't care who likes those programs or not. It's a practice that should be outlawed, and severe penalties inflicted on those companies like CRE who continue it.

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    You don't say?

Please, tell us more. I'm certainly interested since not only are you giving CRE a well-UNdeserved compliment, given their reputation, but you're also posting from Salt Lake City.

4. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Salt Lick City?! :shock:
    Fe - Fi - Fo - Fum ---
    Is this poster related to C.R. England (and sons)?
    LoL & LoL some more.
    :laughing3: :laughing2: :laughing-guffaw:

Anonymousproxy Thanks this.
  5. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Co-incidence?

I think not. ;)

AfterShock Thanks this.
  6. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    So your husband attended cdl school and his time with a trainer and they made him a trainer? How the hell can ANYBODY teach somebody something they don't know?

7. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    It's cheap labor for cr England.

8. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Wasn't really a question

9. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Not only that, but apparently they keep any good experienced help long enough, so they have to make them "trainers" right out of the gate.

Truly sad....

10. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    The US Attorney General should look into the practices of these companies...particularly for anything involving any signs of discrimination.

11. BigMuthaTrucka

BigMuthaTrucka Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2012
    West Valley City, Utah
    Those driver surveys from C. R. England in 2013 were too little too late. They just improved the comdata card and added gps to the qualcomm, which the other companies already had.
    If you lease and fall behind on your truck payments C. R. England just gets rid of you, rather then let you switch to a company position. If you try to quit your lease early you end up owing C. R. England money.
    I hate seeing their trucks all over the place with their accounts everywhere. They're big enough they could improve their pay but I think they still pay 25 cpm. They don't let you have an inverter hooked up to the battery even if it's one the shop puts in.
    C. R. England had 4 rollovers in the same week back in 2011 so they had a bad csa score and lost prepass to bypass weigh stations. They let you train right after you finish your training.
    I quit and some office lady with "driver advocates" called me and I just laughed when she asked why I quit. A while ago two truck drivers were talking about companies and I told them I just started working for C. R. England and I thought they were ok and the guy laughed and said you got another story coming. He was right.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.