BEWARE of CR England!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lbeck, Jun 2, 2012.

1. lbeck

lbeck Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Prineville, OR
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. evd

evd Light Load Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Reading PA
    did you guys knew about cr england reputation ? i almost went there I thank God i check reviews on the internet before end up broke.

4. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Even if you do sue it will be 10-15 years before you see any money. Just look at that class action lawsuit OOIDA won against them. Appeal after appeal.

5. lbeck

lbeck Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Prineville, OR
    evd - no we didn't know about their rep until after he had gotten over there. We knew nothing at all about the trucking industry. He had just shut his contracting business down after 12 years due to the poor economy, lack of work and rising gas prices. He started looking in the local ads for work - and ran across the CR England ad . . . called them up - promised him a bunch of stuff - and had him on a bus within a few days . . . it never even crossed our mind to do any research prior to him going. Wish we had now though.

6. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    When I started out 20 years ago, there was no internet. I wish I would of had tools like this site to research.

7. lbeck

lbeck Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Prineville, OR
    I just want to thank you all for the advise and support. We did some research on Schneider Trucking - and while we did read some "not so good reviews" - the majority of what we've read has been positive - so with that in mind along with the referrals we've received here and other places online - he applied online yesterday and got a call this morning. If all goes well, he'll be going to work for them shortly.

Thanks again for the advise and feedback. Much appreciated! You all have a great week :)

8. OnTheBackroads

OnTheBackroads Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2012
    THE ROAD
    I just left CRE last week, they lied about the company positions(of course). I just finished spending 6 weeks in the phase two "Q" fleet, a.k.a 2 students "training" in a truck together without a trainer. After much frustration and them stealing my money out of my check, I quit. Went to Knight Transportation. Like Schneider, Knight has mixed reviews but much better than CR England! Best wishes :)

9. lbeck

lbeck Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Prineville, OR
    It just burns my ##### that they can get away with lying to people the way they do! Glad you were able to get out and get with a better company. Best of luck to you as well!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  10. tquevedo

tquevedo Bobtail Member

May 10, 2012
    Brandon, FL
    Ibeck I thank you for bringing up this thread. I am currently looking at cdl driving schools that were company sponsored and cr england was one that I was looking at but thanks to you and the rest of the truckers here I was able to see that it might be wise to look elsewhere. Thanks again.

:yes2557:

NavigatorWife and Rick_C Thank this.
  11. lbeck

lbeck Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Prineville, OR
    You're very welcome. Glad it helped. You will be so much better off avoiding this company at all costs. Best of luck to you :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.