Beware of scam and identity theif

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Eddy4lyfe, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Eddy4lyfe

Eddy4lyfe Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2016
    A MUST READ!!

Please stay clear from Jace Trucklines Ltd because they are FRUAD. This guys will promise to hire you as a driver or owner operator, then collect all copies of your information and identification including your social insurance number through fax or email, make you pay your way to BC, assign you a job but will refuse to pay you.

Beware of Identity theft and fraud!!
    JACE TRUCKLINES LTD has no terminal or office but operate behind a house located at 8871 139a St, Surrey, BC V3V 5Y1, Canada. Please stay clear of scam expect you want to work or run the highway US/Canada for free.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
    It's your own fault for sending this info to a non existent company running out of a house, in Surrey of all places.

MartinFromBC Thanks this.
  4. Eddy4lyfe

Eddy4lyfe Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Thank you for response but I'm not here to dispute your opinion.
    This post was gear towards helping and warning other people after listening to a friend of mine's drama who did worked for this company. Yes, I was permitted to share this info for him since he has no access at the moment to pass the message.

Nothereoften Thanks this.
  5. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    This is not appropriate to post, imo. Second hand info, one side of the story. And if your stupid enough to give out your info in this day and age, that's on you.

MartinFromBC Thanks this.
  6. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Lots of drivers send in their resumes on Kijiji without knowing who is on the other end. If that company wont even post their name you should never send anything.

7. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
    There's no reason to give a SIN # or DL # until you've signed a contract and have keys in your hand

Nothereoften and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  8. Eddy4lyfe

Eddy4lyfe Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Yes buddy got the job by replying to their ad on Kijiji after posting resume. Signed the contract after completing medical, got keys in hands but only to discover their bad practice of not paying the oo and drivers from other provinces who did work for them and can't make it home because keep them running with empty promises including him without paying them but the excuses on how they are yet to be paid by the shippers. This same company now advertise on kijiji in other provinces away from BC. If been a whistleblower is to help others looking to join trucking or already in trucking stay away from scam is bad then I have no clue what is going on behind the scene.

9. JACE01

JACE01 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2018
    Hi,
    "UNKNOWN PERSONALITY"
    Good Morning.

Sorry for my words "UNKNOWN PERSONALITY" because we don't know who you are and what Grudges you have against us? if you have ever worked for us and did not get paid of any work performed for us which is totally a lie because in my lifetime experience there is not a single person who have worked for us and have not get paid in my presence but still if you insist. i am putting my contact number 6045931400. Please call me directly and i will be more than happy to insist you. This is out of my courtesy.

Now, i am coming to the point- a person who is not ok to reveal his/her identity is putting a claim against us regarding the identity theft very well dude. we are a very reputable and a federally regulated Company which is complied to follow all the rules and regulations. being an employer i will suggest you couple of options that you can opt to get your money if a company owes you -
    1. call me directly and reveal your identity.
    2. call federal Labour Board and start a claim against us.

i know you wont choose any option out of this because you are doing this just to defame the company and furthermore the competition is fought on the actual grounds and not by making any fake ids and posting unwanted Comments. This way it only degrades your identity and it gives us the opportunity to come up more on the internet and get the audience.

if you really think that somebody has taken your identity and did something wrong please call police and lodge a complaint. This way it will be better.

JACE TRUCKLINES LTD.
    ACCOUNTS MANAGER.

not4hire and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  10. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018
    I notice a trend on here of new posters who join only to trash a company, and then disappear.
    Last week it was a woman trash talking a repair shop for no reason, now this BS by the OP, and several more. I am now to the point where if someone claims they got bad service by a company or any other complaints they post, i look and if less than 200 posts, and i read back through some old ones and they are not also helpful posts and some friendly banter, i just dismiss it as another internet wacko who needs to get a job and a life, and stop wasting people's time.

11. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I tend to look at a member's status. If its bobtail and they just joined that day I tend to just assume its BS. The one's that post often on here seem to be pretty decent folk for the most part.

magoo68, not4hire and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.