Bluetooth Headset???

Discussion in 'Cellular - Voice - Data' started by hondadrv24, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Maximum Signal

Maximum Signal Light Load Member

Sep 29, 2007
    Buffalo , New York
    Jawbone makes a great product . Other good Blue tooth device manufacturers are is Blue Ant and Parrot

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jbc

jbc Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Eastern US
    Agree. I've had a Jawbone for a few months now.

The performance is outstanding. If you drive with your window open the person on the other end doesn't hear all the wind noise. They're expensive too. $149.

4. Gazoo

Gazoo Resident Mental Patient

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    You can get them for $129 at BestBuy or $119 through Cingular (AT&T) Wireless stores.

5. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    I'm trying to figure out which phone would be the best to go with. Anyone familiar with them?
    Also, is the bluetooth that bad to where I will be so disappointed in FREE? It sounds like the jawbone would be nice...

I think I know which one looks better & it also has a longer battery life - but am taking suggestions.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Etosha

Etosha World Citizen

Aug 19, 2007
    Edmonton, AB
    RBPC, I got my phone from a dealer at a truck stop, so he sold me a robust phone rather than a cutesy one. It works for me.
    I have a jawbone, and the people I talk to love it... I can be outside the truck doing my walk around inspection, in the truck driving, or in the warehouse, and people can hear me well.
    Good luck.

7. Gazoo

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    [​IMG]

8. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    Thanks. In the city we live closest to, there's a sales person that says "Free is a very good price!" I might have my dh look at the stops for cell phones and check out the jawbone, before I make any purchases. Then we would have a contract over our head also. Free always comes with a price!

Thanks again Etosha & Gazoo

9. Etosha

Etosha World Citizen

Aug 19, 2007
    Edmonton, AB
    RBPC, I bought a really amazing bluetooth first, it was a Samsung WEP410. It was small, comfortable, easy to use, had a neat case if I wanted to put it in my pocket, but NOBODY could hear me in the truck. So it was money wasted.
    So depending on what you want it for, a free one might work for you. However, a noise cancelling one would be the way to go IMO! :yes2557:

10. Gazoo

Apr 14, 2007
    Bedrock
    JAWBONE,JAWBONE,JAWBONE.....need I say more. Don't waste your money on anything else.

11. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    You should have heard the tmobile salesperson talk about the jawbone. He was fasinated. They don't sell them there, but he was truly amazed. I don't understand why he didn't have one then. It is not much more than the one we bought.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.