Brand new l/p with celadon

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Malachi, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Malachi

Malachi Light Load Member

Jun 22, 2016
    Is there somebody on here that is with celadon l/p that would be willing to help us learn the ropes on do's and don'ts and macros? This is a bit overwhelming.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Use the search function in the top right hand corner of your screen. A good amount of threads exist on what your looking for.

firemedic2816 and Malachi Thank this.
  4. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    I just opened a restaurant ... can somebody tell me where to get the food and how to cook it?

5. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Good luck, i was on at eagle, once they took away tql from us, it went to hell real quick

6. Malachi

Jun 22, 2016
    Thanks and sorry to hear that.

7. Malachi

Jun 22, 2016
    No we had a plan with jb hunt, we studied and knew what to do and how they operated, but no one from there mentioned that I would need a hair folicle test and since the only place i grow hair is on my face i would have needed at last a month to let it grow long enough and since i already had my truck leased before finding that out i had to do a quick change of plan. Therfore we were thrown in to this blind. Was just asking if there was a celadon driver that would be willing to Give a little help. Nothing more. But i guess of you are dumb enough to buy a restaurant without having a cook or knowing how to buy food you probably wouldn't be a good one to give advice on a trucking issue.

firemedic2816 Thanks this.
  8. OddSideQQ

OddSideQQ Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2016
    macros are easy once you get the hang of it

9. OddSideQQ

OddSideQQ Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Send mac 1 load confirmation with in 45 minutes of receiving a load assignment. if you want the load and can do it on time you just have to put Yes I can Pick up on time and Yes I can deliver on time.

Malachi Thanks this.
  10. OddSideQQ

OddSideQQ Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2016
    if you want to refuse the load just reply with Mac 1 and say NO I cant pick up on time and NO I cant deliver on time . in the comments section say why you don't want it . for example Low revenue. dead head too long . or I have routing going the other way. etcetera....

Malachi Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.