Bridger transportation, any info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thai, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Stubby T Slapnutt

Stubby T Slapnutt Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I talked to the recruiter, sounded fair, I asked him if I could talk to a couple of drivers, just to confirm. Nope can't do it, sign the lease. Well I have been know to jump when I should have set, and vice a versa, just could not do it.
    Several of my working buddies went for it { they had good jobs with Nabors in Eagleford } All of them hard working, git it done drivers. They no longer drive for Bridger.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. igtdwn

igtdwn Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2015
    My suggestion is don't. I worked there almost 4 years and still have some contacts there, they are not doing any better then when I left 4 months ago. Alot of drivers sitting on their thumbs right now.

Stubby T Slapnutt Thanks this.
  4. BigMan96

BigMan96 Bobtail Member

May 2, 2015
    I currently work at bridger right now in artesia area, even with 2 drivers it's extremely hard to make it. The guys running by themselves have no life they take one day off then back too work.. When you have 6000 month payment over you're head you gotta run yourself into the ground.. The settlement department sucks there always messing up my settlement and trying to fight and fix it that's a major pain

5. mydogIzzy

mydogIzzy Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    I went through their orientation about a month ago. One of the trainers was very honest and actually tried to talk you out of it but in the end your decision. I walked away. Went over the contract with a fine tooth comb and you'll have to work yourself into the ground. I was going to be in North Dakota, rates are higher there and still need 4 loads make any money. When the drivers tell you don't do it it's a good idea not to do it. I didn't listen and went to the orientation and found out first hand... their right.

Stubby T Slapnutt Thanks this.
  6. Stubby T Slapnutt

Stubby T Slapnutt Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Sometimes we just have to see for ourselves

7. igtdwn

igtdwn Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Then whats the point of asking questions and opinions if your gonna try it anyways, especially if the bad out weighs the good

8. bbq247365

bbq247365 Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    As of 14 August this year 2015 Bridger is going to be laying off all of their company drivers and going back to a lease operator base system. This is a fact from a friend of mine and drivers who is a current employees mouth. Sorry people really rough for those affected. I feel for you sincerely.

9. mydogIzzy

mydogIzzy Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    You believe everything on the www?

igtdwn Thanks this.
  10. igtdwn

igtdwn Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Good point

11. Champlive

Champlive Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.