Bridger transportation, any info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thai, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Champlive

Champlive Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Ok what areas are paying how is west texas !!!! Because different areas could be slow so what's the real deal !!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    Did you not read this thread?

4. 2fuzy

2fuzy Road Train Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Granite Canon,WY
    whats the real deal
    honestly you would be better off to hire on with anyone but bridger and honestly I am a bit more then a disgrunteld driver I have business cards sitting in my desk that they paid for and everyone number in my cell phone and I have had Julio stand and lie right in my face as only lawyer seem able to do

5. Champlive

Champlive Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015
    About what are a lot of you local residents or from out of town ! A lot of guys here rant but lot of guys are from different areas ! So again not to sound like a ####### what are the key issues ???? Are you not at home enoug there isn't what enough loads is it west texas,is it wyoming is it N.Dakota Let's speak facts because everyone is all over the place ! Do they pay on time how is the dispatch ! If you hustle will you make it ,what areas kicking ### ???? Help a fella out ?

6. Champlive

Champlive Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015
    What can anyone say good about bridger ???? How do one challenge the recruitment on what they claim???????

7. mydogIzzy

mydogIzzy Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    don't believe anything that the recruiter tells you...find out for yourself like I did..(I walked). Fill out the application you'll receive a response in 2 to 3 weeks. if you pass the requirements they will schedule you for orientation and fly you in for free. beware though have money to get a ticket out of there if you don't sign the contract. oilfield slow everywhere contacts in North Dakota say its steady but getting slower. spent three and a half years up there.

Champlive Thanks this.
  8. Champlive

Champlive Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015
    I

9. Champlive

Champlive Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Is there anyone who know how work is in West texas ,II here its steady work

10. mydogIzzy

mydogIzzy Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    from what I gathered in orientation most of the drivers were headING to the Permian Basin mostly into New Mexico though

11. mydogIzzy

mydogIzzy Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    South Texas was absolutely dead and there was a line of people waiting to go there if it picks up

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.