Bridger transportation, any info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thai, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Bullseye2172

Bullseye2172 Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Fresh meat as they say.
    Best of luck to you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowman79

snowman79 Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2015
    I'm going to try

4. wyomingcrude

wyomingcrude Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Busting your ### doesn't even cover it. You might want to bust ### and run six days a week. But, when they can't keep oil and put every Tom dick and Harry into the same area because they have a little work you can't work, because they have to " spread the wealth" . They get it you dont. Because your paying out your ### for equipment you'll never own.
    BRIDGERS seven pillars of success is not intended for bridger drivers. It was intended for Julio to get rich and sell out. We all got duped. And the ones that are there now are being duped.

rabbiporkchop and laserman Thank this.
  5. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    Well put! I've been here since May '12 and it's a mess. Very sad what this turned into.

6. eric9000

eric9000 Bobtail Member

May 19, 2014
    Stay far away from Bridger. They're a use and burn company when it comes to their drivers. They pay per barrel of oil that you load in your trailer and I think percentage. Sounds like you don't have any experience hauling crude... They require at least 6 months of crude hauling experience. Be careful about the info you get on here to bc they have recruiters on here that'll sugarcoat to make themselves look good. The oilfield is all garbage right now. Pay attention to the price of oil buddy. Big companies that made promises at $100+ a barrel are hurting right now

7. Jran11

Jran11 Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Mccamey, TX
    Yeah, no chance I would get into O/O in oilfield right now. I'm sure they are feeding info based on a year or two ago, with settlement deductions( ones they tell you about and ones they don't) you can't afford to sit and share the wealth with other drivers.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  8. bbq247365

bbq247365 Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Bridger is now laying off or giving 30 notices to Lease-Operators. They have massively over hired and now the shell game is coming to an end. Best of luck to all who have tried and I hope those effected find steady employment elsewhere.

BentleyB Thanks this.
  9. Crude oiler

Crude oiler Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2015
    If you wanna work for Free then Apply.Remember you only get paid for net and air miles.

10. Isai

Isai Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Southeast NM
    Any good crude hauling jobs in the southeast NM area?
    Ps. I have hazmat but no experience in hauling crude.

11. Malleus2

Malleus2 Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2015
    twin eagle will kinda train u... the have a yard in jal nm as well as pecos tx... not sure if they have a Midland yard any more

Isai Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.