Bruenger Co Lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Apr 6, 2015.

1. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well been waiting on this load for about 20 hours as of 10:00am.. Called a few times in the middle of the night and received the same reply, we will call u when its ready.. I liked hearing that so much I made sure I called back about every 3 hours..
    Squeaky wheel did not get greased in this case!! Lol

I tried calling dispatch, usually it is a ghost crew on Sundays, no reply so I took it on myself to call the Consear and inform them that they would not have a 1400 delivery today.. Communication is the key to happy customers, and happy customers call u back.. So doing my BEST to represent myself and partner Bruegner..

Well hope today is a good day and you are all making money, don't be distracted by world events, mission and duty first!!

stormy379 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Maybe a little off topic from L/P @ Bruegner, but who has Oil Spinners and what type of spinners are drivers recommending if any at all?

Thanks!!

4. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Made it to the Minnesota last night and that annoying little yellow light popped on..

I swear that yellow light is the toughest dang thang that freightliner made.. If they built there truck like they built that yellow light, I'd never have an issue with it..

So here I sit in Lacross, WI at the freight liner because my system is repeating its regen, because it's not getting no DEF!!

Good news these guys did a check and I have some Cummings recalls that need done.. Free repairs!! Lol

Well if this gets too crazy I might find the red for the first time since starting.. I sure hope for some luck moving foward!!

At least there's a hohut down the street!!

stormy379 Thanks this.
  5. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    A hohut??

itaff Thanks this.
  6. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Mongolian Grill!! So very good!! Try it some time, you will eat like a boss!! Lol

7. stormy379

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    Just didn'trecognize the name. but yes I have eaten that several of them and they are delicious

itaff Thanks this.
  8. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well it's not getting any better on the yellow light please stay off!!

Freightliner told me yesterday that after having a filter remover it's not to common to have to regen shortly afterwards, I guess all that dust gets steered up inside..

But!!I have had to regen 3 times in 500 miles now!! Not normal!! I know have mulitaple lights joining what use to be one pet peeve light..

Fail 18 102 (manifold pressure)
    Fail 31 5397 ( DEF)
    Fail 31 520415 (your going to be spending some more money sensor)
    Fail 16 81 (Murph Law sensor)
    Fail 16 3251 ( DPF Pressure way too high pull over now sensor)

I just can win!! I am sitting in Cameron, MO that's where they will find my body.. Lol
    All joking aside, I think I'll regen again and slowly and carefully head towards Topeka, KS where they did the work and tell them I think something's wrong..

Wait until morning let truck get some rest tonight..

If it don't get better I might be another sad story that someone can write a song about!! Lol

Smile, it's just another day of Truck Driven..

9. stormy379

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    Bummer deal dude.

itaff Thanks this.
  10. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well called Hoyt Truck Center in Tooeka to ask if they would check the work that was performed and received a, not this week!!
    If you want to wait until the middle of next week, we can get it in then.. Really?? Well thanks for nothing!! Another example of lazy Americans in this country..

Well plan C!! Head towards Wichita and try to get load delivered!!

You ask what plan B is? Well it should of been plan A, dynamite!! J/k.. Lol.. Actually pray for some intervention from above!!

Anywho I ain't siting yet, not moving too fast down the road, but sure ain't smitten!!

11. stormy379

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    What year is your truck? ?

itaff Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.