Bruenger Co Lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Apr 6, 2015.

1. CREASEY TRANS

CREASEY TRANS Light Load Member

Aug 29, 2015
    sounds like doing pretty good I am going to l/p with roadrunner here in the next couple weeks gotta call mon to set up Orientation hope that side is as good and can do as good as you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. noleafclover

noleafclover Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2015

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. noleafclover

noleafclover Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2015
    Hey I'm talking with them , i have a few questions on there lease

6. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Keep us filled in as too how it goes!! Like I said, I might be interested in Load Board plus down the road..

Did they happen to say if you can pull a Refer? I refer pays more and has more load selection throughout the year...

Good luck and God Speed!!

CREASEY TRANS Thanks this.
  7. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    I sent u my phone # if you have any questions.. As I have said throughout my thread the drivers take care of each other here, like family.. If I don't have the answer, I will do my best to find out..

If you do decide to come please for your own good check into a new truck.. I know it's a little more but you will save in fuel and maintenance cost. If I had to go back and change any thing at this point, I would of started out with a new truck.. I know it takes a few weeks to get a new truck in so the earlier you start that process the better off you are..

Look forward to speaking with you!!

8. CREASEY TRANS

Aug 29, 2015
    will know more tomorrow but was told could do van ref or flat but I want ref cause can do dry loads or regular ref loads so gives more variity of loads you can haul will post more on what find out tommorow

9. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well spend Saturday at home, woke up and picked my load for Middleton, WI up and headed out about 10am.. Just pulled in and am on the dock getting unloaded.. It was 480 miles and paid 1.90 a mile up.. Not a bad little run to start the week..

Really excited that I got my wireless printer in the truck, this slowed me to go back to using Big Road and get away from loss leaf.. I know you guys think I'm crazy for that.. Lol

Also sent myself my very first check using my new payroll service, it separates all my taxes, SS, and Medicare from the pay that I give my self (.36 mile).. And now I can keep my taxes in savings, my profit in Checking and send my paycheck to my wife at home.. Lol

I hear that We have a new VP of operations?? It's funny how I feel so independent from the company, because I hardly ever go to Wichita.. Lol

Well this Thursday we should be able to gauge what going him for the weekends is doing to my pay check, or if this rout is going to cut the mustard..

10. bigheart1216

bigheart1216 Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2015
    What software are you using for your taxes ?

itaff Thanks this.
  11. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Intuit.. It cost $30.00 a month. You can buy a year subscription for cheaper.. I might think about giving ATBS the axe if I like this..

12. CREASEY TRANS

Aug 29, 2015
    I used to use the big road app when was running my truck before its a pretty good app. also will be posting info on my personnel page with videos and other stuff from with rr like their orientation and paper work etc

itaff Thanks this.
  13. CREASEY TRANS

Aug 29, 2015
    atbs was pretty good but you can join ooida and they have a deal on there that help track everything also there is a software company that has a program for you comp that does it all it not cheap but it works great
    here is the link it shows a video it bout 30 min long on everything software will allow you to do and do for you
    http://www.foglinesoftware.com/

itaff Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs