Bruenger Co Lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Apr 6, 2015.

1. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    I'm really enjoy coming up here every week.. Nice to see the same people over and over, it's so much easier when a driver knows what to expect...

stormy379, gjcarr03 and mountaingote Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Sitting here in Chicago.. No load for a return, so busted out the phone, did some calling around and found a run to Hutchison 700 miles at $1350.. Wanted $2.00 a mile, they wanted to pay $1.70, and we settled at 1.92 a mile so not terrible.. I might even be able to grab a short load back up towards the hous tomorrow, will have to see..

stormy379, mountaingote and gjcarr03 Thank this.
  4. gjcarr03

gjcarr03 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Texas
    After months of deliberation and being approved with 8 different companies, my husband has decided to join Itaff here at Bruenger. :) He will be heading to orientation for the 19th.

stormy379, scottied67 and itaff Thank this.
  5. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Can't wait.. You guys will love it..

gjcarr03 Thanks this.
  6. gjcarr03

Jan 16, 2014
    Texas
    Thanks! We hope so! We just kept going back and forth and finally decided on Bruenger for the consistency. While all freight slows down in the winter, reefer doesn't seem to be AS bad, so here we are. :) And my husband is more comfortable with pulling reefer rather than flat, so that's another deciding factor.

RERM, stormy379 and itaff Thank this.
  7. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well Darn!! I blew up at the broker, not enough sleep the last week has caused me some irritability I guess...

Called the broker to get the address for the pick up and was placed on hold for five min.. Then they want to know where I was.. When I could p/u the load and I told them after I washed out the refer and got the address.. WASHOUT THE REFER?? WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT?? Because it looks like I killed someone back there.. So I asked the address so I could go to the trailer washout closes to the pick up.. WELL MY SUPERVISOR SAID YOU NEED TO GO WASHOUT YOUR TRAILER!! No #### Capt. Obvious!!! That's what I just told u!! WELL GO WASH IT OUT THEM CALL US BACK.. No, you need to give me an address.. WHERE NOT GIVING U AN ADDRESS UNTIL YOU WASHOUT!! Listen here, if I go washout north Chicago and the p/u is in South Chicago, it will cost me $20.00 in tolls and 3 hours of travel, so give me the address so I can find a washout near the shippers..NOPE CANT DO THAT.. Well then find someone else to haul your load jack ###... Click!!!!

Man some people just have no clue what we go through out here.. So I am sitting in the Geto waiting on a load in the morning.. Doors locked and I told Bruenger if there trailer gets painted it's not my fault.. Hope the thugs stay away from here!!

8. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    What kind of Truck is he going to get?? My buddy told me that we had some new Internationals come in with the kool front grill... They sure looks sweet!!! But anywho what does the hubby have in mind??

9. gjcarr03

Jan 16, 2014
    Texas
    He's hoping for one of those Lonestars! Roadrunner is actually working with Quality Companies now, and we happen to have one about 45 minutes from the house, so we're hoping they have what he wants so he can just grab it and drive it up to Wichita. :)

10. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Them trucks are sexie.. I hope he gets something he will like... They sure seem to be working hard to get drivers the trucks they want.. When I started it was about peddling the old company trucks.. But they are tired of all the turnover from old company trucks nickel and dim the drivers..I'm so glad I went new and have this warranty..

gjcarr03 Thanks this.
  11. gjcarr03

Jan 16, 2014
    Texas
    Yeah, they told my husband they won't even take anything older than a 2014 through Quality, which is fine with us. My husband wants new with a warranty.

itaff Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.