Bruenger Co Lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Apr 6, 2015.

1. gjcarr03

gjcarr03 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Texas
    Well, my husband finally got a load to get him out of the east coast...picks up tomorrow night. 4 stops, ending in TX Wednesday night. This week's settlement is going to suck, and so is next weeks. :-( I'm already ready to throw in the towel and find him something else, go back to being a company driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well my awesom load out to Alma, KS fell threw.. So I got a load that paid $400 less and went 200 miles further.. Lol

Sitting in Enid, OK I deliver at 6:00 am and then P/U tomorrow evening in Salina at Tony's pizza.. Take that to Ohio for a Wensday delivery..

Wanted to go home for the holidays but I would of had to deadhead 300 miles.. So I will run north.. Once I found out Oklahoma was in my future I started calling for a load on Monday, after getting stuck here too many times, I wanted to make sure I had something to somewhere..

Went throw the snow storm in Iowa the other night.. You can tell it was the first storm of the season, dozens of cars left in ditches.. Hope I will have smooth sailing to Ohio..

They tried to talk me into going to the Bronx, but after seeing freight rates out of NY, $4300 was not enough to make the trip..

My 12 year old son is tracking with me this week.. So it will be nice to have some company!! We got to listen to the KC Chifes beat up on the Chargers, good times!!

Well time to tuck in for the night.. Be safe!

stormy379 and mountaingote Thank this.
  4. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well got the call that I knew would come someday.. My oldest son is leaving Saturday to go to Prime in Springfield, MO..

Kind of nervous about the kid driving, but on the same hand pretty proud papa right about now..

Always respected Prime, they do a good job teaching new drivers!!

Good luck Chris!!

5. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    He'll be fine if he's anything like his old man :D

itaff Thanks this.
  6. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Thanks man.. Makes me feel old.. Haha

mountaingote Thanks this.
  7. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Ok so Pizza up to Ohio, and I started calling this morning to find a load out..

Just received a call from a broker, have a Cincinnati back to Enid, OK on Friday.. A little further than I wanted to go, but we will make it work.. Will not be a great week with the holiday, but should make a few hundred after bills are paid..

Now to find a Friday load out of Enid back up to Wisconsin.. Well might need a reset by then also.. Lol

8. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    If you eat enough turkey you can sleep till next week and not worry about it...

itaff Thanks this.
  9. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    @itaff . Are you in Ohio right now going east on I 70

itaff Thanks this.
  10. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Nope.. Sitting in Salina Kansas waiting on the pizza to finish cooking.. Will leave out around 8 or 9 tonight and head that way!!

What's the weather like up that way stormy??

stormy379 Thanks this.
  11. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    We had some clouds today, but mostly sunny. High of 42* so far the roads are completely dry absolutely zero snow. I'm on i 70 westbound about to cross into Illinois. Making my way to Pacific Missouri

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.