Bruenger Co Lease

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by itaff, Apr 6, 2015.

1. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Thanks man, just about out of patients with snow after driving threw IA the other night, and all the 4 wheelers driving like they have not see the white stuff before.. Lol

Forcast sounds good for cruises.. Appreciate it.. Be safe

stormy379 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    OMG!!! Let's pretend in the driver and you are the guard shack! Let just pretend I know what I'm talking about and you have no freak'en clue, so please don't make me mad.. I'm already banned from returning to enough places!! Lol

Weigh my load and I'm 800lbs over, all I want you to do is take 900 to 1000 lbs off of the load and I will slide the axles where the weight will work.. It's that freaking easy!! I will make the rest work if you just make this a legal load? Stop wasting my time!!

Well got a wonderful R&M trailer, pads stressed on them, yep all 4!! So this trailer will need to be hauled to Wichita, KS for repair on Friday after I drop in Enid.. When did R&M trailer become my problem, oh yes when we became RR.. Lol

Anyway tired and now pissed!!

mountaingote Thanks this.
  4. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Such a hard week being away from the family durring the holidays.. I have been away before, but this year I have learned that my wife will need some pretty aggressive surgery in the next few weeks so all I really want to do is be home, unfortunately I also have to work to prepare for this..

Made it to Cincinnati with no issues.. Even got unloaded 8 hrs earlier than I was suppose to.. My pick-up location only looks to be about 10 min away.. But I don't load until 1400 and it is currently 0530.. Haha

Looks like ice as I head back down towards Oklahoma so getting out of here early would be nice..

Bumper Thanks this.
  5. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    Sorry to hear the news about your wife. My prayers for your family.

itaff Thanks this.
  6. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Well ran pretty hard to get ahead of this storm.. Had to pull over and check on one car flipped over on 35s between Emporia and Wichita.. Guy knew who he was and wher he was and the date, so jumped back in the truck and keep truck'en..

I have arrived in Enid, kicking it at the Pilot, I see they are building a Loves across the street, will be nice..

On Tuesday I started calling Dispatch and was able to get a load set up from Harper, Kansas to Greenbay, WI.. Not great paying but it gets me back into my lane.. I'll start calling tomorrow and bug them for a Monday load back south..

If weather cooperates I should be able to swing into the house Friday night and stay until Sunday morning..

Last settlement was 2066 miles and after all the deductions I took home $1955.00 (So about .98 cents a mile take home) total was $3982.00 so total earned avraged $1.90 a mile..

I know where does it all go? I did have a few long dead heads for loads, so that is eating up some profit!!

Well happy T-day friends!! Be safe out there!!

RERM, stormy379 and mountaingote Thank this.
  7. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
  8. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    Be careful out there.

itaff Thanks this.
  9. itaff

itaff Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    image.jpeg
    Cruising East on 80 threw Iowa and came across this one!! Hope the driver is OK!!

10. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Wonder if that's the guy that thinks Pride is the cat's meow?

itaff Thanks this.
  11. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    They have driver cams. Driver cams are supposed to increase safety by 213% percent.

itaff, mountaingote and Bumper Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.