Bucky Trucking of Edmonton Alberta Canada

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by truckieswife, Apr 20, 2010.

1. matkelly

matkelly Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Despite the fact I left Bucky recently. I had in fact done my homework. And frankly I have been screwed by bigger companies then Bucky.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. trucker123thatsme

trucker123thatsme Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2013
    well i have been with Bucky for sometime now and can honestly say never had any issues whats so ever always paid on time and quite enjoy driving for him and plan to keep doing so down the road..

lilt Thanks this.
  4. lilt

lilt Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2013
    i have spent hours doing my "research" i now realize this is not the place ... i have been with Bucky for a few months and find him very amicable to deal with .. i just want to hit the road and drive.

5. nate980

nate980 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Langley BC
    Must be Bucky posting haha or he's paying his friends too

Tam_Tam Thanks this.
  6. rzl-dzl

rzl-dzl Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    100 mile house
    $1 says youll continue this pattern.

7. lilt

lilt Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2013
    no... just following the "Golden rule" standard, which most of should know!

8. Prairie Boy

Prairie Boy Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Edmonton, AB
    I use to own my own trucks and done well with my own and so did my owner ops.

As Owner Operators, why don;t you have your bank run credit checks on carriers before signing on with them???? It's a lot better than truckstop hearsay. (aka BS)

sixpackbill, Tam_Tam and Speedloader Thank this.
  9. Tam_Tam

Tam_Tam Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Edmonton, Alberta
    HOLY CRAP!!!
    Before I started to drive then move on to O/O, I used to be LTL administration.
    I remember WAAAAY back in the day I applied to do office work at Perry Shrigley Trucking. He took one look at me and made a stink eye fart face, probably because I was taller and stronger than he was!
    I was overqualified anyway, you jerk! PHAH!
    Also, I saw quite a few ads for Bucky tonight on the job search and they looked sketchy.

10. zooda

zooda Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Lol.. wow, does all this sound familiar.
    The guy is a good con man. He pretends to care, then leaves a guy stranded with no fuel money in his accounts, broken equip. while he powders his nose. He tends to dissapear for a day or so at a time.
    The only way anyone will get paid is if he thinks he can be a hero and sleep with your wife.
    but what do I know.

11. Willi

Willi Light Load Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Okanagan Valley, BC
    not sure how I managed to run into this thread, but I used to see bucky trucks loading at AT Films, loading same places I went. I delivered to a location in Northern CA and a bucky truck had recently left. They were very unhappy with them and didn't want them back....funny....

I know just what it is like to be screwed by someone in this industry. Good luck to all involved. I have no trouble believing every scummy detail of this guy.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.