Can anyone be more dumb than this..smh

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, Nov 18, 2015.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The Florida Highway Patrol is delving into a truck driver’s Facebook posts after he allegedly bragged about driving 20 hours straight to get a better paycheck.

“Forget Sleeping, Money Talks”
    The post that began to raise suspicions about driver Kerry Cuthbert from Chicago read: “… need to be in Lakeland by 6am Tuesday. Forget sleeping, $$$ talk.” Cuthbert’s questionable run took him from Wisconsin to Lakeland, Florida.

Cuthbert also later made Facebook posts claiming he drove 1,100 miles in 20 hours. During the 20 hours, Cuthbert posted videos taken by a handheld device while he was behind the wheel. He appears to have taken a four hour nap after the 20 hours of driving.

Driver Manager: Facebook Posts Were Just Jokes
    When a reporter reached out to Cuthbert’s company International Logistics Group, his driver manager said that E-Logs and real time tracking put Cuthbert at a truck stop in Georgia. His Facebook posts indicated that he had just checked into Saddle Creek Logistic Services in Lakeland, however.

http://cdllife.com/2015/featured/po...vers-facebook-brag-about-20-hours-of-driving/

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TLG87

TLG87 Medium Load Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Charleston, SC
    "Can anyone be more dumb than this"

Shh, some people out there might take that as a challenge .... o_O

4. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    [​IMG]

5. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    I remember a couple years ago some Eloggers were posting videos and pictures of their ELD going from 29 minutes Off Duty to 30 minutes Off Duty while creeping along on the highway traffic backup. Fast forward to today and those thresholds for moving the truck short distances at slow speeds are said to be going away and recording Drive time the moment the wheels turn.

6. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    Mine switches to driving after about a mile. However, the time it actually shows me driving starts when I start moving. It almost seems like it goes by when I released my brakes. Not sure how it could do that though.

7. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Ya mine was just changed over, as soon as I cross the 1 mile threshold it puts me on driving from the point the wheels started moving. I lost 10 minutes going to a scale that was 1.1 miles from shipper because of it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.