Can you imagine someone stole DEF tank cap

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by trucko, Apr 15, 2016.

1. trucko

trucko Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Someone stole DEF tank cap from my vehicle.

$22 deal in Peterbilt dealer. Cheap mother F_____

dog-c and Getsinyourblood Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Lightly used Peterbuilt DEF cap for sale, 21$! ;-)

4. trucko

trucko Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Where are you, can you take photo and send it to me need to check how worn it is ;)

bzinger, Skate-Board and ExOTR Thank this.
  5. No Clutch

No Clutch Bobtail Member

Apr 15, 2016
    MERIDIAN, MS
    AMAZING 'DEF TANK CAP' IN EXCELLENT CONDITION: I'm selling a beautiful EPA DEF TANK CAP, durable and reliable. This bad boy won't let you down no what emissions you're cheating.

Give me $17.50 and it's yours. I'll throw in 3 LED chicken lights as well FOR FREE!

No low ballers, No Tire Kickers my price is firm!

Warning: I will under NO Circumstances sell this "DEF TANK CAP" to any one who drives iSHIFT Tractors or 10 Speed Shifters, don't even think about it!!!

-Warmest Regards

No Clutch

bzinger Thanks this.
  6. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Had a fender mirror. ...disappear while I was asleep. ..not the mount...just the mirror

7. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Can't tell u how many bungee cords I've had stolen. Had a pin puller stolen

8. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Pete over there in the politics forum was going on about how he had his dignity and self respect stolen by a couple of lumpers...

not4hire, Badmon, dunchues and 4 others Thank this.
  9. mr truckdriver

mr truckdriver Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2008
    ft myers fl
    This should come as no surprise,most steering wheel holders couldn't afford the $22 now a days.

10. Yves kanevil

Yves kanevil Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Nighthawk
    Caught two clowns trying to steal fuel at night couple of years ago in the local truck stop. One was spotting and one had the hose siphoning from truck next to his. When I walked by all I heard was BOOK IT I looked in between and could see them running with hose still syphoning. Needless to say after waking up driver that was being robbed of fuel we both took turns trashing the clowns truck. Shattered Headlights. Windshield mirrors broke door panels switches in dash. Broke off the red and yellow button out of dash. It was 15 minutes of great stress relief. That's what I think of thieves

11. VA CDL Holder

VA CDL Holder Medium Load Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Here's one for you. I was at the Swift terminal in Laredo, TX, over by the flatbed shack where they load the ProMaster vans and I parked bobtail for the night. I had some open bottles of anti fuel gel bottles in the side box and the odor was getting into the sleeper area and bothering me. So I get up, remove the open bottles that were in a plastic bag and set them on the area just above the side boxes. When I got up the next morning, the bag was gone, along with the anti gel. It was only about 3 bottles, but it just goes to show that people will steal ANYTHING IF THEY HAVE THE CHANCE. Lesson learned on my part, who in their right mind is thinking " steal the anti gel" in a 90 degree Laredo climate?

Of course, although it's a Swift terminal, numerous other trucks load there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.