Cant get loads... Sitting, not making $

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by mom, May 19, 2016.

1. milehunter43

milehunter43 Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Ohio
    2 years experience? If he wants to go local, he can apply to plenty of LTL jobs while he's sitting. We are at the point in the season when they are hiring again.

But yeah, never abandon the truck. Get it back to a terminal when quitting.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    If he doesn't mind a 100mile commute to the terminal every week, have him check out JRRW/JM Swank in North Liberty. Best company I ever ran for... 70mph trucks, home weekly, no touch ltl delivery out of their own warehouses, backhaul back to the warehouses, apus, inverters, start out with 3 weeks vacation, 5 personal days, health insurance is great. It's a small company, only around 150trucks throughout the U.S., but under the Conagra Foods umbrella so you get benefits at a very good cost. Strong 401k match, and a pension also. Pension is partially vested at 5 years, fully vested at 20. I worked there in 2011 and was paid .40/mile, 15$ per drop/pu (including the 1st pu/drop). Every time you hook to a trailer you or open the doors you get 15$. Averaged around 2000miles a week, and was home every weekend. Recruiters name is Jerry Wiand, give them a shout.

mom Thanks this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I can tell you right now just from looking at the load board on the choice side the load board is very very thin in many areas right now even looking just a couple days out right now so that's probably why he's sitting there just is not very many loads out there right now

mom Thanks this.
  5. Cledus Snow

Cledus Snow Medium Load Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Dude you're out there aren't you? How is she starting stuff?

There will be no more arguments in wippers thread since Duddie can't post there anymore. And in the process I got thrown out of the thread too for being called an idiot and engaging him.

All because some wimp was offended and hit the alert for the mods to come running in over nothing.

Well the good thing is Duddie won't be messibg with you anymore FW lol

6. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    she was banned as worriedmom some time ago.shes a piece of work that jumps to the negative and doesnt seem to want to consider real world trucking.

as if sni is purposely targeting her baby trucker.

Blondieone, Cledus Snow and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  7. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    To be fair - I am out there. .. .

Out there being Awesome!

This joke brought to you by 13 years old Gentleroger. Help prevent juvenile jokes. Donate to the Gentleroger College Fund today.

Bo Hunt, mindes, stevep1977 and 2 others Thank this.
  8. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
  9. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    Get in touch with Ryan, a home town Des Moines company. They have advertising looking for drivers locally for their Whole Foods contract. This tablet changes words. RUAN. Not Ryan.

10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Schuster
    Holland Enterprises Inc.
    Don Hummer Trucking
    Tyson Foods
    Magnum Ltd.

@LongHaulHighway

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.